Chapter Ten

DANIELLE'S POV
CAN'T LET YOU GO

"Stella what the hell!?"

What I expected isn't what I saw in front of me. What I expected was Stella fuming and ready to eat my head out but what I saw was her moaning and getting head from non other than Liz. I'm the one who fumed, I'm the one who charged into the room and dragged her off of her. Molly's eyes were glossy as she stood motionless at the door and stared at both Stella and Liz, taking it all in. They'd done it on purpose, they'd called us both here so we could see them fuck.

They both took their time getting dressed. I swear the rage I felt could have easily resulted in me murdering someone but Molly held my hand as if she could read my thoughts and her touch unsurprisingly calmed me down.

"Surprise," Liz said with a smirk, "Didn't think you two would be quick to get here, you kinda disturbed something," she continued, her eyes darting back and forth between us and Stella.

"Danielle ---"

"Really Stella," I cut her short. I doubt I had the right to but I was pissed off and honestly the sight of her made me sick to my stomach.

"Stella didn't do anything wrong. What do you have to say for yourself Molly? You've been cheating on me since before we even got married. What do you have to say for yourself huh, for the pain you caused me, for my time that you bloody wasted. You are one fucked up human being. I can't even stand you right now."

Molly's eyes teared up and her hold on my hand tightened, "I'm not sorry Liz. I wish I was but I'm not," her eyes fell on mine for a second, she was probably deciding whether or not to say what she wanted to say.

"Molly you don't have to," I tried to intercept but I knew it was futile, from the look in her eyes it was obvious she had come to a decision. She was choosing me.

"Liz, Stella, I love Danielle. I'm so inlove with her and regardless of how wrong it was for me to fall for her there's some things in life that you just can't avoid. If this is wrong, if feeling all these feelings for her is wrong then fuckin' screw it, I don't care cause I genuinely want to be with her."

Liz moved forward but Molly didn't move an inch. She stood rooted to where she was. She meant it, and as much as I appreciated it I wasn't entirely sure it was what I wanted. This wasn't the kind of situation where she was supposed to choose me instead of Liz.

"You're really going to say that to me Molly?"

"Stella let's leave."

Both Liz and I spoke in unison. Molly didn't have a chance to respond cause Stella took the reigns.

"I'm not going anywhere Danielle, you did this so suck it up."

"So what are you gonna do? Fuck Liz? Liz! What the fuck Stella."

"You don't have the right to be mad at me! You broke me. We're supposed to be getting married for fucks sake! We're supposed to be together forever, that's what you fuckin' promised goddammit."

"Can ya'll just shut up."

"You shut up Liz," Molly intervened, rolling her eyes right after.

"Stella I'm sorry, I didn't ---"

"You're sorry!?," she responded in place of Stella too, "What do you mean you're sorry!"

"Look I know we got a good thing going but ---"

"Shut up Danielle!"

"Can't I finish a goddamn sentence in here," I threw my hands in the hair, my frustration was being replaced by anger, "You don't understand Molly, you don't."