how the cullen family could of be form

this is a bizarre idea that i got one night for a story so here. how the cullen could of been formed.  

Bella- student of the year/ miss perfect/ new girl -human  

Edward- player/ Mr. to cool for school-human 

Rose- Queen bee/ miss popular-human  

Alice- cheerleader / miss hyper- human 

Jasper- went army school /Mr. I don't on the outside- human  

Emmett - football player prankster / Mr. just live your life- human

P.O.V Bella  

"Yes I got -" and that when my beaker spilt all over the floor. With the additional shattered glass everywhere. Their goes liter of acid down the drain. Gosh i am so dead!!!! 

"Bella!!!!" my teacher screamed out. "This the six time , there won't be any floor when your finish" she laughed to herself. Maybe she was slowly losing her mind teaching me, oh well.  

"Sorry" and got pair gloves to clean it up. no way was I using my hands to clean that up. However miss had not spoken for a long time. after going back to her desk "Bella how you would feel tutoring 5 students for me in all subjects?" she asked with a pleading look on her face.  

"Sure but why?" I asked I knew children hated have extra classes, and would try anything to get out of it. "Well their parents have requested it because in the past year their grades have dropped, and they want them to go up simply stating it" she said looking at me. 

"I can do that, when will it be?" I said picking up the last piece of glass place it in a box, so no one hurts them self. or in this case me.

" It will be on a Saturday and will be as long as a school day" she said marking a bunch of paper that look like the lower years own.

"Um......sure I can do that" finishing cleaning up  

"thank Bella" she said giving the list of names. I looked at With shock on my face. In fact i was tutoring  some of the most popular students in school. God help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.O.V Edward  

Um......... which one tomorrow and, maybe Jessica or Lauren this Saturday, oh so many chooses so little time. Ah how about - 

"Edward come down here now !" mum shouted down stairs to me. So got down to see Dad early from work for Friday. "Hay dad what's up?" I say sitting down 

"son we are very unhappy with your grades" dad said not this again . This always happened but nothing happens about it so anything to worry about. 

"I have been trying" lie but I am good one "well that is why me and your mum have put you in tutoring on Saturdays" 

What? No way am I giving up a day off" I said still in shock 

"yes you are that is it" dad said  

How can I get out of this .................................................................................................................. 

Emmett P.O.V 

"Mum wants do you need?" I said annoyed miss the end of Pokémon. I know it is little but I like when things explode in it. It is so cool and it Japanese want not to like anyway. 

"you" she said  

"what?" I said 

"you are going to Saturday school and no but" she said leaving the room .well that was very one sided argument. Here we go Saturday school. Hooray!................................................................................................. 

P.O.V Alice  

Pink shoes with that black mini shorts-  

And my phone went off mum. Want does she want "hello Alice" I said  

"Alice your mum said you have Saturday school and if you don't go you will be in trouble and credit card stopped" mum seciatary said  

"Um" is all I could say this must be a joke now could mum do this. 

"I will take that as a yes, have fun Alice" she finished and hung up. NO. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO................................................................................................................... 

P.O.V Jasper  

10 push up and I am finished. 1, 2-  

"Jasper!" my mum 

"Yes mum" I replied putting my weights down. "Honey I don't want you to be around here anymore so I put you in Saturday school ok" 

"mum-" "jazz please for me" 

"Okay mum for you" holding her as she cried making my shirt wet. One day my dad is going to pay .......................................................... 

P.O.V Rose  

"Daddy I don't want to go" I winged to him giving my little girls faces. 

"No you need your grades up and that is final so you will go like it or not sweetie" my dad said looking down on his laptop. 

"Mum" I said looking for a way out "no you are going" mum said back I hate them. I hate the world. And school.............................................................................................................................................................................................. 

Saturday - the first class