vampire 1 down 5 to go

Bella P.O.V

Now could a school trip go so wrong  so fast we where all sing and dancing laughing. Edwards arms around me protectively over me , these few mouth have been great. we have become great friend and i think more but not get ahead of myself.

hay he is still a re-forming player i can't let my heart go. ever though he is so sweet down inside has helped me with all my family matters.

and everyone has been so supportive to me however i helped them to and now all 6 of us are friends and now a group {Emmett, Alice, Eward,Jasper, and Rose} but Alice in new york is just 5 of us.

"how about we play a game?" Emmett siad looking board because we where in forest. i could think of many different games.

"how about-"   and before i could finished my sentence their where screaming and crying all 5 of us looked around and got up to and ran to the noise.

when i got their  i pushed trough the crowed till i saw that someone was clinging to the cliff and could not get back up.

Before i could think it through i was climbing down the cliff . i heard people screaming come back , but i did not listen. when i got to the person  i was on higher gowned. so i got on my stomach  and reached my hand out the girl took it and i pulled her up.

she was crying so much i huged her and told her its going to be okay. when she stoped and gave her bost up everyone grabed her hand and up her up. then people started to scream again but this time the ground started to move. and the last thing i saw edward green eyes in so much pain it hurt.

and i mothed i love you  to him and it went black.

i heard people say going come on then this sharp pain in my neck it was terible it as hell and then

after what felt like years i onpened my eyes to a wonderful bright room.

i breath in air and my neck burnt .

carlise came in "what happened?"

"your a vampire , i am sorry"..........................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................................................

frist vampire horay vote comment i love this chapter