death of Jazz

Jasper   P.O.V

I can't live with out my Alice how could she be gone and Bella the two people that put so much time in to me gone.

Gone.

gone...........................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................

how could my life start getting better go so bad. all ever wanted was to see Alice, see her Face ....................... is that to much to ask for.

something to live for, something to love, no i am person no one cares for and no go for me.

even Bella the person that helped me ,by saying how to get through the abuse and to tell. Had to climb off a cliff to save someone , fell and died . how is that write please tell me.

am i missing something that everyone else sees.

my wonderful, beautiful , hyper, living , sun shine , cherry, jumpy, gentle, helpful, shopaholic and the  love of my life gone in thin air with out telling her i love one more time.

i could not hold her again.

i could  not kiss her soft faithful lips.

 or see her jump up and down about a pair shoes she most have.

 not to holding her hand , pulling around the mall or holding my say it's going to be okay.

not her laugh.

 not see her beautiful eyes looking in to mine.

not her touch.

or see her a live

she is everything to me, now gone how could i live.......

breath.......

move.....

smile.......

see.........

then my answer came clear when feet when down the stairs to see the last person that i cared about my mum, lay on floor black , and blue no live their just alone and death  . it was like slow moment in a movie, yours legs can't move fasten of and your brain can't work . you touch the body but nothing happen but a cold shiver goes up your arm  with that you go numb you can't feel .......you can't or think.

and before i can move sharp pains was going through my back . i fell, i could not scream or shout i looked in to my dads eyes for the last time.

and let go of my pain and longing , i could not fight anymore. i let death take over all my childhood and life coming to the climax to where i die and he wins.

But no i won

 I WON

 I WON

fought to live for people but know i die, he lives by his self. in anger and hurt  but i don't have to feel any more.

Pian

hurt

lose

gone all together 

a smile came to my face i will be with Alice again. bye life 

bye ..............................................................................................................................................................................

............................................ 

 Death was weird it hurt so much please stop.

please stop pain ,m but it went on.

and on

and on

and on

till i could not feel anymore it stops and i saw my Alice's face

and i felt like i belong

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys this has one made me cry writing it .....

comment please and vote any Questions ask please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and berfore you feel again