what the hell

Bella P.O.V

this week has has been stressful week with finding jasper beaten to the point of death it was horrible. Alice kept crying tearless cry's when we found him.

Carilse was not their and i and  to bit him it was not the worst thing i have done but  it hurt and the blood tasted okay but not nice as deer and this surprise everyone .

   but i miss Edward greaatly he was the person that would hold me at times of unsureness, he was the person that i would love to stand by me forever and ever.

it has been crazy for the last to few weeks, rose is finding it herd to stay away form Emmett and it hurting me because i could hear her thoughts feelings.

so i got up took her hand so we could go for a run.

we sat down so she get it out.

"i miss him " she whispered to me

" i know get out i said sitting next to her taping her back.

there was a long silence with me hold her till she could speak it was the frist time that rose was so broken. for me losing someone was normal i lost my hold family and saw all of them die. the only person who i had was dad who should not have that title.

he left mom with nothing it was when i was born. she workeed hard to be where she was in the end i will say i am proud of my mother .

and pround to say she is my mother.........  

then rose spoke

 "thank you for helping me , you are everyone fav you know       you help everyone but know one helps you "

"sshh" i said rubbing her back when i heard screaming. we ran to see it was a car crash and a bear attack

what the hell?................................................................ 

please say if you like and vote please i like getting votes or i don't like writting .....