Chapter Eight - The Plan!

Chapter 8 – The Plan!

*Madison's POV*

 Everyone was muttering and randomly exclaiming things like “What?” “Umm…” and “Right…”

I swear this is just like first year of high school when the teacher says “Do a 100 word essay!” and no-one knows what to do…

“Oh just shut up for a second you lot and I’ll explain to you what I mean.  They turned to me and sighed in defeat, then remained silent waiting for me to speak.

“Finally,” I said “some peace and quiet at last!”

“Oh just get on with it!” Zayn complained loudly.

I gasped and pretended to be hurt. Actually to be completely honest with you, I really didn’t have to pretend too much… I was hurt… LOL. Anyway

“OK,” I started “first I need to know, Doctor.  Do you think you could take the TARDIS back to Ood Dude?”

“Umm, No I don’t think so…” answered the doctor doubtfully.

“Oh, well then, if that’s the case I guess we will just have to sit here and watch the world being destroyed” I said.

Oh I’m just kidding, gosh you guys are too gullible.

This is what really happened…

***********************************************************

“OK,” I started “First I need to know, Doctor.  Do you think you could take the TARDIS back to Ood Dude?”

“Oh yeah of course me and sexy- ” he coughed “I mean the TARDIS can definitely take you back there!”

I stared pointedly at him.

“What?!” The Doctor asked.

I rolled my eyes.

“OK then guys, here’s the plan”

**************************************************************

*Zayn’s POV*

“Done!” I yelled as I lugged the last speaker into the TARDO.  That is what it’s called isn’t it?

“Good, just put it over there with the others.” said the Doctor.

‘I don’t know why he’s so special.’ I thought as I placed the speaker with the others and then walked over to stand by the door with the ‘boys’.

“You’re here, finally!” exclaimed Madison as Stacy, Ashton and Annie enter the TARDS.

“We ARE saving the world, I mean we have to look good right?” said Stacy.

Ashton rolled her eyes and walked over to her boyfriend who was rather too happy to see her again… they love each other too much…

Annie and Stacy walked down the line and hugged each one of us as they entered. Excluding Liam who was… well busy at the moment.  First they gave Harry a hug, which he seemed very happy about that, then they hugged Niall who somehow magically had some Nando’s in his hand after his hug with Stacy.  Next they hugged Louis who really rushed his hug with Stacy so he could be with Annie again, rude but romantic…ish? Lastly I gave Stacy a hug then waited for Annie and Louis to stop flirting before I hugged Annie, “Remember Zayn,” she whispered in my ear “I am always here if you need any help… with Mad that is!” I blushed as she pulled back and laughed.  She then skipped over to Mad who was, by the looks of it, still discussing the plan with the ‘Doctor’.  A few minutes later there was an ear piercing sound.