Chapter Nine - Hello Again.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated since February to make up for it I have added a section in the middle of how Madison and Zayn first meet. Once again sorry it's been so ling I hope I don't take that ling next time!! Enjoy!!

By the way After Ever After a disney parody song by Jonathon Cozart is attatched over there somewhere >>>>>>>>>

So you should probably watch and listen to that and some of his other songs too??

ENJOY!!!

*Madison's POV*

Ashton smirked "You were saying?"

I death stared Ashton angrily.

"What?" She asked innocently.

I rolled my eyes and looked away letting them land once again on the scene in front of me. In front of us we rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows I think you get the point on converter tubes just like the ones the Doctor and I had been in earlier.

You remember them?

So do I!

Anyway the most surprising thing about these tubes was whats inside them and inside them was people.. familiar people. People we had seen before... at the concert.

Yes that's right all the people that were attacked at the concert were all in billions of converter tubes... well maybe not billions.. Hundreds!!!

But there was one tube a few metres to the right of the TARDIS and in it was something I really didn't want to see. I walked up to the tube with tears in my eyes.

I places my hand on the tube and whispered "Lara"

"Madison!!" I heard her scream faintly through the plasticglasswhateveritis My heart broke at the sound of her voice.

If you don't remember Lara is I hate you!! Lara was the girl I meat at the concert just before I got bumped on the head by a red eyed ood.

"Oh!!" exclaimed the doctor from near the TARDIS "Madison!!"

I reluctantly moved away from Lara to see what was up with the doc.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It all makes sense now!" He stated

"What makes sense?"

"Oh Madison!! Mmmmm Isn't Ood dude SMART!"

"Uh doctor are you ok-"

"Of cause I'm ok!" Exclaimed the doctor.

"Then what's up?" I asked again

"Well the oods 'kill' hundreds of people from a concert and cause a panic.. then soon after when friends begin to look for the 'killed' people they have all disappeared..." Explained the doctor.

I gasped "So that means-!"

" Yes, the oods, or should I say ood dude wasn't trying to murder his victims just knock them out and inject something into them which would transport them here, to his lair."

"So he can convert them?" I asked

"Yes, Brilliant plan isn't it!"

"Oh!!! And that's why when we were left the TARDIS we were somehow transported here... Because of me!"

"Exactly!" Exclaimed the doctor.

"So where do you think the oods are?" I asked

"Downstairs with ood dude."