Chapter Three - Where's Madison?

*Stacy's P.O.V*

We are running as fast as we can towards the backstage entrance. Me in the lead then Ash then Annie then Madison only slowing momentarily for Mad to calm down a girl who we had accidentally bumped into and made cry (oops?) and now after thatembarrassingsituation we are back to the running, testing the limits of our fitness and self motivation. Although we can'tsee the stage anymore I know where I'm going and in no time at all we should hit jackpot, and by that I mean reach our destination.

"Here we are!" I turn to tell my friends only to find empty space in front of me, I turn back towards the entrance again and find them all crushed in a huge 1D hug, I join them smiling and we all hug happily for a bit until.

"So what was that back there?" Ash asks standing back a little.

"Yeah" I look accusingly at them "We all saw your faces it was obvious that you could see whatever it was that was happening so.... spill."

Everyone seems to be reacting to this strange situation differently, some worse than others. Niall looks as though he might burst into tears at any moment just from the sheer shock of the situation, Liam's comforting Niall as best as he can whilst also providing consolation for Ashton. Harry looks like he was having some kind of silent conversation with Louis who's cuddling with Annie, and Zayn is standing a little apart from the rest of the group looking like he's trying to keep it all in.

We all stand like this for a minute until Harry finally builds up the nerve to stand forward and say;

"I'm not sure how to say this but... well... You all know the oods right?" We all nod our heads.

"Yeah," Ash says softly "At first I was kind of scared of them 'cause on 'Doctor Who' there was an episode with them in it and they all turned bad, had red eyes and tried to kill everyone... But I got over it."

"OMG! I remember that episode Ash! Loved that one! HIGH FIVE!" I exclaim offering my hand, Ashton shakes her head.

I put my hand back down down by my side frowning a little.

"Rejection!" Annie says breaking the tension.

We laugh a little at my expense but then quickly get back to reality.

"So what about the oods Harry?" Annie prompts.

"Oh right! Well, the oods seem to have I don't know an infection or something and their eyes went all red and they were killing people with their translator globes." Harry stated "Not to different from that TV show you were talking about.."

"What?!" I shout in surprise.

"It's true Stacy the oods are like all aggro and attacking people. I'm serious if this is someone's idea of a joke it's not a very good one..." Louis says as the other boys nod their heads

I then look over at Zayn who hasn't said very much since we arrived...

"Zayn are you ok?" I ask him quietly

"Um what? Oh yeah I'm fine I just umm..." Zayn says looking confused about something.

"What is it Zayn?" Annie asks.

"Well I couldn't help but notice how quiet it was, I mean the sarca- Oh wait, that's it!"

"What's it?"

"Madison" He says simply.

"What about her, she's right here." Ash states reasonably.

"Well that's exactly it, look around you." Zayn says watching as everyone begins to search around our circle, of such.

When finished we all stare at each other mouths agape.

"Where's Madison?" Zayn asks again.