Chapter Twenty Eight

Sorry guys it a bit short chapter but it's meant to fill in the time frame.

"So what do we do?" I ask him as he held me in his arms. I Looked up at him and stared into his eyes deeply. He leaned down and kisses me softly. I kiss lovingly back and set my hand on his chest. He holds my cheek softly. He gently rubs his thumb on my cheek as we kiss. I pull away slowly and look into his eyes. He licks up my neck slowly as I move to sit on his lap. My dress rises up and Andy begins to rub up and down my thighs slowly. I kiss him deeply and grab his shirt. I move the hair out of his eyes. Our kisses become more passionate. I sit back as Andy removes his shirt. I giggle a little making him smile. He slides his hand up my dress and rests his hands on my hips. I lift the dress up over my head and throw it away. He licks down my neck to my cleavage. His hands creep up my back and unhooks my bra and slides it off. He rubs up against me and aggressively bites my neck. I moan softly as my hands slowly follow down his chest and rest on his belt. He rolled us over quickly and I undo his belt and slide his pants down. I look back his eyes and see love and desire. I push his hair out of his face and smile lightly.

"I love you so much." I say. Andy leans down and softly kisses my lips as he pulls my underwear down my legs. He parted my legs with his hands and whispered softly.

"I love you." He said before he entered.