Chapter 3: Jonas Virus Outbreak

Gyeongsu and I are making our way to the cafeteria when we see other students running toward our direction.

"Daehyun, what's happening?" Gyeongsu asked me when I see someone eating another student.

"Gyeongsu, we need to run." I held his hand and ran the opposite direction we were originally going. We ran to the nearest classroom which is Mrs.Park's class.

We see that Joonyeong, Wujin, Minji, Hyoryung, Isak, Jimin, and Nayeon are here as well. "Are you guys ok?" Wujin asked Gyeongsu and I and we told him we are fine.

Joonyeong is on one side of the room holding the door where Hyeonju entered this morning while Gyeongsu is on the other side of the room holding the door where we entered a couple seconds ago.

We all heard someone banging on the door telling us to let them in. Gyeongsu opened the door and Changmin and Jinsu entered the room.

"Changmin, Jinsu, are you two ok?" I asked them and I can tell Changmin is going to have a panic attack. "Changmin look at me. You're ok, we will get out of here alive." It seems to work since he is calming down.

"OMG Kim Changmin, stop being a cry baby." I swear Lee Nayeon you are so annoying. "Nayeon, Changmin was about to have a panic attack. I am trying to calm him down.

We heard more banging from the door to see Cheongsan and Onjo as well as Daesu who is covered in white foam. Then we see Suhyeok and Namra entering through the window. Suhyeok hugged Cheongsan while Namra hugged Onjo. Meanwhile Wujin and I went to the window so we can close it.

"Guys, I have something to say." We all looked at Jinsu who looks guilty. "The reason why this is happening is because my father created the virus." We are all shocked with the information. Jinsu is now crying since he is feeling guilty.

Onjo and Isak went to Jinsu telling him it is not his fault.

"I always knew you are a loser, but not in a way your dad created the virus. No wonder you have no friends Jinsu." Seriously Nayeon, you are getting on my last nerves.

"Nayeon, you need to shut up. Jinsu didn't ask his dad to create the virus let alone kidnap Hyeonju. So please do all of us a favor and shut up."

I have seen Gyeongsu upset at her, but never this upset. "Guysz where is Gwinam?" Changmin asked us and I realized he is not here.

Gwinam please be safe.

Gwinam's POV:

I am running away from the zombies while stabbing them with a knife until I bumped into someone.

And that someone is Min Eunji.

"You bitch, I'll kill you." She is crazy and I see bite marks on her.

Next thing I knew she stabbed my right eye with a phone. "This is what you get for bullying me. I don't care if your brother changed you, you are still a monster." Eunji pushed me into a horde of zombies and they are biting me. Daehyun, please protect Changmin for me.

15 Minutes Later

I woke up and I didn't turned into a zombie. Then it struck me that I am just like Eunji. Not fully a zombie, but also not fully a human.

I ran to the second floor and entered into the music classroom. As soon as I closed the door, I see another door and opened it to see some food and drinks. Guess I won't starve to death.

I hope my older brother, my boyfriend, and my friends are safe and get to reunite with them soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: god I hate lee nayeon