Bonus 1: Our Baby is Born

Gyeongsu and I are cuddling on the bed. But today is the day our baby is going to be born. We don't know the gender of the baby since we want to be surprised.

Then Gyeongsu moaned in pain and saw liquid coming down his legs. "Daehyun." Gyeongsu looked at me all terrified knowing our baby will come out any minute. Without hesitation, I grabbed the baby bag, carried Gyeongsu bridal style, and ran to the medical chambers. Yes we are still at the quarantine camp. Why I don't have the answer to that.

"Help, my boyfriend is in labor." The doctors and nurses put him in the hospital bed and wheeled him to the delivery room. "Are you the baby's father?" The male doctor asked me you know, for safety reasons.

"Yes, I am the baby's father." I answered the doctor's question and he let me in the room so I can be by Gyeongsu's side.

I held his hand and whispered encouraging words in his ear knowing he is going to be in a lot of pain of giving birth to our baby. "Alright Gyeongsu, you ready to start pushing?" The doctor asked him and Gyeongsu yelled, "JUST GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!" Welp, that answered his question.

"Alright Gyeongsu, push." Gyeongsu started screaming as he was pushing. On top of that, he is squeezing my hand like  life is depending on it.

"Good, you can take a break now." Gyeongsu stopped pushing when the doctor told him to take a break. "You a-" "SHUT UP YOON DAEHYUN!" Damn that scared the crap out of me. "Ok Gyeongsu, start pushing again." Gyeongsu started pushing again with all of his might. "I see the baby's head." The doctor told us and Gyeongsu stopped pushing.

"I can't do this anymore." Gyeongsu started crying when he told us he wanted to give up. "Gyeongsu listen to me, I know it hurts but I know you are a fighter. We survived the zombie apocalypse nine months ago and now our baby is going to be born. Push through the pain so you can hold our precious baby." Guess my speech have Gyeongsu motivation to keep on pushing.

"One last push Gyeongsu, you got this." With all of his might, Gyeongsu starts pushing until we heard the baby crying. "Congratulations you two, you guys have a baby boy." A boy, we have a baby boy. Our precious baby boy is now laying down on Gyeongsu's chest after the doctor cleaned him up.

"You were right Daehyun, we would have a son." Said Gyeongsu smiling. I kissed his sweaty head and looked at our beautiful son.

Then the moment was ruined when the gang enerted the room. "Congrats you guys." Gwinam whispered since the baby is asleep. "Omg, he's so cute." Onjo squealed and everyone agreed with her statement.

"What are you going to name him?" Isak asked us since we haven't thought about what to name him. "Well, we decided to name the baby Minhyuk." Gyeongsu told everyone. "Did you only name the baby Minhyuk since he is your bias from btob?" Cheongsan asked Gyeongsu since my cutie loves listening to btob and Minhyuk is his bias.

"Yes I did name my son after my bias from btob. Deal with it." Gyeongsu stuck his tounge out at Cheongsan and we all laughed.

Welcome to this messed up world baby Minhyuk.

------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: baby Yoon Minhyuk

------------------------------------------------------------------a/n: baby Yoon Minhyuk