Chapter 10: Confessions

We were sitting by the fire since it is dark and cold now. How did we get the fire started you may ask, by using Namra's lighter after she saw us struggling for a few minutes. Never knew that Namra would be the type of person who smokes.

"Guys, we should tell each other our confessions." Hyoryung suggested and we all agreed to her idea. "Wujin, when did you realize you had feelings for Joonyeong?" Daesu asked him right off the bat.

"Well, I had feelings for Joonyeong since he tutored me for science. Two months later I asked him to be my boyfriend when we were at the Han River. The best part was when we had our first kiss while the sun was setting." Wait, that is actually adorable. Wujin kissed Joonyeong's head which is added to my 'Reasons Why Wujin and Joonyeong's Are the Cutest Couple List'.

"Mrs.Park, why do you always side with Nayeon when you know she picks on Gyeongsu, Joonyeong, Jinsu, and Changmin?" Cheongsan asked Mrs.Park and we are now looking at her.

"To be honest, I side with Nayeon because she could ask the principal to fire me since her parents know him." Damn, I knew Nayeon is a spoil brat, but not this much of a spoil brat.

"Jinsu, did you know your dad would start the zombie apocalypse?" Changmin asked him and now his answer is going to be dark.

"No, I knew he made the virus, but no to the point where it can start the apocalypse. All I wanted was my dad to hold me when I was crying, but instead I got a dad who is a crazy scientist who never cared how I feel."

Jinsu started crying after he confessed his true feelings. I look at Gwinam who looks guilty after what has happened to Jinsu.

Gwinam got up from where he was sitting and went to the other side of the roof. Changmin and I went to Gwinam so we can talk to him.

"Gwi-," "why did he had to forgive me?" Changmin and I were shocked with Gwinam's question. He turned around and we see tears coming out of his eye.

"I made Jinsu's life miserable when I bullied him. Yet he forgave me when I apologized to him. I don't deserve his forgiveness, and I especially don't deserve you Changmin. I don't deserve the friends I have today." Changmin hugged Gwinam while my brother is crying.

I never knew my baby brother kept his emotions in until Jinsu's confession. I went to Gwinam and gave him a back hug like I used to when he had nightmares when we were kids.

"I'll let you two talk." Changmin told us and he went back to our friends.

Gwinam, Jinsu forgave you since he knows you didn't want to bully him. We all knew you didn't want to do it. Those bullies don't deserve you at all. Jinsu forgave you since he sees the good in you." I felt tears coming down my cheeks after telling Gwinam the truth.

"Do you want to be alone for a little bit?" I asked him and he nod his head.

I was walking towards the others and I turned my head to see a crazy Eunji holding Gwinam's face.

"GWINAM!"

------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: dun dun duuuuuunnnnn x2