Chapter 8: Unexpected News

"Cheongsan, Namra, are those bite marks?"

Everyone is looking at their arms all scared. "Guys, it's not what it looks like." Gyeongsu tried convincing them, but it is not working.

"Oh hell no." Jimin said as she grabbed the music stand. "JIMIN NO!" Isak yelled at Jimin while Suhyeok and Onjo went to Namra and Cheongsan to protect them.

"Eunji was the one who bit them." He told everyone in the room and Gwinam decided to speak up. "Jimin, since you are afraid of Cheongsan and Namra now, are you now afraid of me too." No no no Gwinam, please don't tell them.

"Gwinam, what are you talking about?" Changmin asked him terrified. "I got bit by zombies fifteen minutes ago, but I didn't turn and it takes five minutes for someone to turn."

Now everyone is shocked of what Gwinam said, especially Jinsu.

"People turned based on fears. Gwinam, Namra, and Cheongsan did not think of their fears. So this means they are not fully zombies, but also not fully humans." Jinsu explained, but Jimin is still not having it.

"Still, I'm not going to risk my life for these three. They might turn while we are not paying attention." Jimin is starting to piss me off. Change grabbed Gwinam's hand and went to where Onjo, Namra, Suhyeok, and Cheongsan are at, tying their hands together. 

"If Namra Cheongsan, and Gwinam turn, Onjo, Suhyeok, and I will be the first who will be bit by them." Changmin told us. I can't believe they are doing this to prove Jimin wrong.

"Jimin, the same thing happened to me when Nayeon thought I was bit and you got upset. So don't be surprised if we defend Namra, Cheongsan, and Gwinam."  That's right baby, you tell her the facts she needs to hear.

It's been ten minutes and the three of them didn't turn. We are talking to the camera that I found and I chuckled when Wujin asked his mom to raise his allowance. Gyeongsu handed me the camera once he was finished talking.

I faced the camera towards me and started talking. "Hey dad, I want to tell you that Gwinam and I are safe. I hope we can see each other again once we get out of this hell hole. I love you dad and please be safe out there."

I stopped recording and felt a few tears coming down my cheeks. I got up from my seat, made my way towards Gwinam, and gave him the camera.

After Gwinam got his emotions off his chest, he passed the camera to Changmin, then to Namra, then to Onjo, then to Suhyeok, and finally to Cheongsan. After Cheongsan said his speech, he stopped recording and put the camera on the table.

"GYEONGSU!" I looked to see my baby leaning against the trash can puking. I ran to him so I can comfort him. I am rubbing his back as he finally stops puking. "It hurts." Gyeongsu told me and I feel bad for him. "What hurts baby?" I asked him and he told me his stomach.

"Gyeongsu, can Cheongsan, Gwinam, and I talk to you real quick?" Namra asked him and he nod his head. Gyeongsu, Namra, Cheongsan, and Gwinam went to the other side of the room having their conversation after determining they are not a threat.

The others and I were having our own conversation until the four of them came back. "We have news to tell you guys." Gwinam told us and I'm starting to get worried.

"The reason why Gyeongsu puked earlier will shock you guys, especially you Daehyun." Cheongsan explained and he is right when Namra told us something that we all thought could never happen.

"Gyeongsu's pregnant."

------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: dun dun duuuuuunnnnn!!!!!