Take a peek, and see through it /sneak peek

Have some sneak peek
:)

_________________>

I let my tears roll down my face,

I was use to my father ignoring me or maybe just pretending i didn't exist.. I was fine with it, but receiving a painful action from my own father. Hurts me, it breaks my heart, i thought we are just gonna ignore each other.

Then came to realization.

He only want's me for power, to use me as the bait. To accuse me.

"Ohh for the Godsaken get up from the floor, before i forced you to"
Annoyance and anger is in his voice. And that made me tremble and obey so quickly.

I stand up quickly wiping my tears. I don't want to receive another action from him.

"Good. He listens now" oh shut up you blueberry man.

"Now are you gonna do it or not? If you did this." my father quickly change his mood to being some kind of.. Sweet?

"I'll be proud of you, I'll be so glad and maybe will have a few bonding moments just like what you wanted when you were younger.. Wouldn't you wanted that?" he smoothly exclaimed, softly grabbing my shoulders.

I stared at him, he have this soft gaze towards me, the gaze that I've always wanted to see on my father's face.. Is he.. For real?

Stared back from my father's hand that i didn't realize that i drop the crystal, he's currently holding it and giving it to me.

If i do this... May i be noticed from him again? 

_________________<

Just wait a little more. My wifi is ditching me