Ice-ly lively lovely /one-shot

Ice and baby Boboiboy Bonding time~

And a special 13k Views! Oh i am so proud of my Eri. Too bad she's not here to witness it.

And i may be gone for a week or more. I do apologize for my absence

Warning:
Characters being dramatic
OOC
bad words/cursing

Writer:
-Lucifer

________(//////)________

Author's POV:

After days of working, and being away from his family.

Ice can finally go home to where he supposed to belong: it has been a while since he's away from them.
It's been fun in Tok aba's home town.

But sadly he has to go, due to his other siblings celebration and a Family meeting.

"But, tok. Are you not coming with me?" Ask the confuse boy whose watching his grandpa help him pack his things up.

Tok only gave the young boy a smile. "Ohoh, don't you worry about me. I'll be fine, besides your missing the fun there"

Ice gave him a pout, sad that his grandpa won't be coming with him. Considering that he's working all by himself,
"Tok i can always stay here with you, helping you with everything here."
He took a breathe, then hugging Tok aba. "I can help you. You don't have to work all alone"

Tok gave him a light chuckle and hugging back with a pat on his head. "Ohh, you are too emotional for this age. But i get it, your a water element. But really.."
Tok kneeled down to his grandson's height and putting his arms in his shoulders.

"I'll be fine, I'll be ok. I took care of 14 for God's saken children. And that's you and your siblings,
You don't think im getting weaker? Huh"

"Of course not! Tok, im just worried..."
Ice did not took an eye contact with him only glaring at the floor, trying to not let his tears stream down his face. But tok can see it all.

"Besides, this is your time that you can show me on how independent really you are for me. By taking care of your new brother, and solar to of course."

'Tok you really need to stop relying on me too much'
Ice doesn't regret staying here, in truth he's relive and proud of it.

________________
Amato's Mansion,
6:20 pm,
_______________

Ice's POV:

Here's the deal, i wasn't expecting a whole bundle of crazy and disordered childrens to be here.

Honestly, i wasn't even prepared,
All that happened came to fast,
-First. Four gremlins charge up at me
-second. I don't really like the atmosphere here
-third. Why's the kitchen on fire.

And... Of course, i use up my energy to put the fire out. Clearly, WHO started this fire?

Hali wouldn't even last for a minute watching the gremlins do their things.
I doubt he'd be alive; he's just lucky that glacy's here.

"Sorry ice for causing you trouble, you just arrived"
Glacier apologize to me, 'he's my favorite older brother'
"It was nothing, handling these crazy gremlins ain't that big for me"