Chapter 2

Mikasa stares at the ground. "...." she nods and walks. "...." she looks at Hange. "...."

Levi stops. "there you are"

Eren looks at Levi seriously

"Where else would we be?! What a way to trust a team if everyone goes one way without a plan"

Levi glares at him. "watch your mouth"
Mikasa holds her stomach. She gets up

Eren frowns and scoffs

"You know it's true. And the female Titan is still out there. "

He crosses his arms.

'im glad i didnt do it. Not worth it with so many people around. But why did it chose Mikasa?'

He thought glancing at her discreetly

Hange glares at him but kept her cool

"You are still his subordinate. All of you are. Unless you'd like to be reported as a failure and spend time doing chores or being punished for disrespecting a Higher rank"

Mikasa looks at Hange. "please forgive him... He's just hungry"

Eren shoots a glare at Mikasa. But right now it was best to play along

Mikasa looks at Eren and looks Hange

Hange looks at everyone
Only one was lost. It was still bad but at least they were safe. She looks at Levi. After all, there wasnt much supplies

"It's getting dark. Should we camp at the Waterfall?"

Eren looks at them. He turns around and walks

"Pathethic."

Mikasa follows Eren. "...."

Levi looks at them and sighs. ".... Yeah"

"We're still one lad short. I mean he can still show up if we make a small party. Im fine with whatever you decide"

She walks

"Pack up everyone. We're going to camp on the luxurious caves. Exciting!!!"

Eren looks behind him

"Why are you following me? Its not that i'll get Lost or anything. I'll be just fine. Go back, you're hurt"

Everyone complains. Armin looks around

Mikasa looks at Eren. "I'm fine... But that titan can come back again"

Hange ignores them but shoots them a glare, meaning business.

"..."

She wouldnt push her luck, after all she was just a soldier like them. But a far much better. Scouts Squad wasnt for everyone. But she also had her reasons to be there.

She mounts on the horse and watches the others

"Levi, what about Eren...I have a bad feeling"

Eren sees a rabbit ahead.
"Shush be quiet. You'll only slow me down. Go back"

"i'm planning on killing the Titan"

He throws the Blade at the rabbit
She looks at him and looks down. "but..."

Levi nods. "I'm going to follow them"

"do you want to die, Mikasa? This is for your own good. You'll be safe with them. I kill the Titan and be back before anyone notices. Since they apparently dont have enough supplies, i'll keep this meat for us"

Hange nods and orders everyone to follow

"Alright. Be careful"

She looks at him. "Eren... Please... I'm protecting you..."

Levi hides. "...."

Eren walks to the rabbit.

"From what? You didnt have to. I said countless Times im not a kid anymore. Come on"
He headsignals her to follow

"To late to go back now. We'll reach the caves in a bit. But first we'll eat"

Mikasa nods and sits. She looks at him. ".... Okay... I'll leave..."

He sighs and looks at her while preparing the rabbit, pulling the skin off

"Mikasa. You're hurt. That's all. You could die out here. What if Im cant reach to you in time? That titan...you seen it. It's not an ordinary Titan. Im not surprised if they knew about it"

"okay. Stay close then. They must be too far. You'd never catch up to them"

Mikasa chews softly. She looks at Eren lovingly. "...."
The female titan watches them. She jumps and lands behind them

She's about to grab Eren. Mikasa cuts her hand. She pulls back. Mikasa goes for her eyes. She grabs Mikasa.

Mikasa coughs.
The titan squeezes her. Mikasa stares at her. The titan drops Mikasa.

Mikasa holds her. She sees a blade. She cuts herself. 'maybe the pain will end'

She transforms in a titan. (similar to the female titan but black hair)

Eren gets up and watches them.

"Mikasa?"

Eren bites his lip
He goes around, determined to see who was that female Titan from earlier.

He goes for her nape

'im not showing it. Im not showing it. Damn this just makes things harder now. If she's a Titan too...damn!'  he thought

The female titan hides her nape. Mikasa looks at Eren and purrs. The female titan glares at her and runs off

Eren swings and lands back on the ground after missing the nape.

He growls

"Damn it! I missed!"

He stares at Mikasa

"Why didnt you tell me? After all this time?!"

Mikasa looks at Eren. "..."
She grabs Eren. She looks at him.

Inside the titan. Mikasa half asleep. "ere..." she closes her eyes. "I'm so tired...."

The titan grips on Eren.

Eren struggles and glares at her

"Mikasa! Put me down!"

He looks at her, he could hardly breath.

"Fine. You give me no choice."

He bites his lip hard until bleeding. he turns into Titan and  pushes Mikasa down to the ground. He glares at her and growls

He keeps glaring at her.

"Damn it. Now you know. And I know. shit"

He turns her around and his hand opens her nape.

He pulls her out and holds her in his hand.

Mikasa coughs and she looks at Eren weakly. "help... Me... Eren..."

"this titan gonna... Eat.. Me.." she closes her eyes. "....."

Levi stares infront and he walks away. 'what the hell was all that' he thought

Eren looks at her. He puts her down by the fire and growls in a warning.

He comes out and watches her, sitting in front

'.... i've never seen this form before...i need to know how she got it. If it wants to absorb the host...it can only mean it's an ancient one...it could be...the Founder Titan'

His eyes open wide as he keeps thinking to himself.

He puts his coat on her and be leans on a tree, on watch

"Maybe that's why the other female Titan was attacking her"

"the host knows it"

Mikasa opens her eyes slowly and she looks at Eren. "eren...." she feels the coat and she puts it around her. She sits up. "what happened to the titan?"

She looks at him. "Did you kill it"

Eren looks at her. The bonfire reflecting in his eyes like his eyes had a flame

"..."

"yeah."