Chapter 9

He pushes a finger in. A while after, he takes off and fixes her clothings, leaning to whispe on her ear

"Now you're ready."

He touches her face and plants a long Kiss on her cheek

Levi sighs. "..... Yeah...."

Mikasa grabs his hair. "Let's just go home already..."

Hange looks at Levi for a moment. She looks at the others.

"You're all dismissed. Levi stays"
Eren smirks and nods slowly. He gets up and leaves Payment on the table

"Needy girl"

He smiles at her and headsignals her, showing his hand

Levi looks at Hange. "...."

She gets up and holds his hand. "Come on...."

She walks and looks at Eren and smiles. She kisses him softly. "My handsome hubby"

"Levi...why didnt you tell me before? There's a reason why Eren is protecting Mikasa all of a sudden. We all know he treated her like shit but that's something they had to deal between them. But this...this is weird. Armin must find what's going on. Annie isnt talking. She's afraid. My guessing: Eren's threathening her."

She gets up and walks to him

"Come on you've been too quiet. Talk to me. You know you can trust me just as I trust you"

Eren looks infront and gives his arm to her, to keep appearances.

He looks around before opening the door of their new house.

He lets Mikasa go inside first so he could take another look around making sure they werent being followed

Levi looks at Hange. "I saw how they both transformed into Titans... I have a feeling Eren saw me"

Mikasa goes in and she touches his cheek. "You're my everything...Eren..."

She puts her forehead against his

"both of them?!! If she's the Founder Titan,that would explain everything. Levi, you're the most skilled to deal with Eren. He still sees Annie as a threat. You know what to do."

She looks at him with deep concern

"I'll go aswell. We never go out in missions separate. Never did. Never will. We watch our backs, right?"

"is there anything else you need to say? Levi i know you"

Eren strokes her cheek and picks Mikasa up bridal style, taking her to the bedroom. He closes and locks the door, slowly undressing her while kissing her neck and her lips deeply.

Levi looks at her. "No...I don't... I'm also trying to figure everything out"

Mikasa stares at him lovingly. "...." She cups his cheeks. "Your eyes are so deep..." She kisses his nose

Hange looks at him and nods slowly. She pats his back a bit hard

"Dont keep it all for yourself...sharing is caring. You dont need me to dismiss you"

She smiles cutely at him

"I appreciate your company"

Eren looks at her and touches her body softly all the way down again. He kisses her neck and grabs her hair

Hange sighs

"I dont even know why Erwin picked me. It should be you, Levi"

Levi looks at her. "hey... You're not too bad..."

Mikasa moans softly. She grabs Eren hair. "hnm"

Levi walks out. He gets on the ship