Chapter 7

Eren opens the door a bit. He sees Mikasa and walks to the kitchen. He takes an Apple and eats it

Mikasa looks at Eren. She gets up and makes the tea. "...."

"then what do you want to tell us? Annie. You dont need to be afraid . If you know something just tell us. You're starting to worry me"

Eren keeps eating the Apple

" They were killed here. Why do you want to relive that moment?"

Annie looks at Hange. "Eren... He can change in a titan"

Mikasa looks at Eren. "we won't be here long..." she takes a few things

Hange looks at her

"Eren...? That makes sense now. Levi didnt informed me of anything. Did he saw Eren transform? We were after the female Titan all this time"

Eren nods.

"Good. I'll wait outside. By the way, you'll stay close. You cant rely on anyone from now on. Everyone knows already. And also Zeke."

Hange sits on her knees to be at the same level as Annie

"Eren's protecting Mikasa and she protects him. What is their secret?"

Annie looks at her. "i don't know...she has the founder titan i think"

Mikasa nods. "okay eren"

An hour later Mikasa gets on the boat. She looks at Eren. "let's go..." they went to marley.

Armin hides. "...." he rides back to base

Armin runs to Hanji office and knocks. He goes in. "Mikasa and Eren are leaving!"

Hange runs like hell calling everyone

"Get Reiner!! I'll get Levi! Lock those docks, noone is setting a foot out of here!"

Eren turns his back to the island, while on the boat.
He walks past Mikasa staring at her in a strange way

Mikasa looks at Eren lovingly. She holds his hand. "....."

Armin nods and he runs off.

Hange runs to Levi door and opens the door

"Eren took Mikasa! She has the founder Titan and he's going to use her. I've ordered to lock the dock. Lets go"

Levi stares at Hanji. "...." hd gets up. "come on!"

Eren looks back at the island

"We'll end this and make the perfect world."

He takes his hands off hers and walks

"No turning back. You made your choice."

Mikasa looks at Eren. "...." she bites her lip. "...."
They got passed the dock

Mikasa sits and she holds her arm. 'he's just moody... That's all...' she thought