Chapter 8

6 years later.
At Marley..

They pretended to be a married couple. Mikasa goes out and she buys fruit.

"Here you go Mrs Yeager..."
She smiles and takes it. She looks at Eren and smiles Eren looks at the man and looks in another direction.

"Hmm?"

He walks, pulling her along by the arm

"Lets go."

He walks to a crowded street nearby the fair. He looks at a guy

*FLASHBACK*

Eren standing behind Mikasa

"They will kill you too because of me. The rumbling is our only choice."

He touches her hair as he walks away

"After all, you want to be with me. Forever, right? Just like you said in our little wedding vows."

*FLASHBACK*

Eren walks to a guy.

"If you dont do it, i will then. She wont feel a thing. It will be too late. She was so easy to be played. She'll do anything for me. Idiot. Now i have to keep playing a bit her game to make her crawl to me"

Mikasa looks at Eren. "....." She holds him. "Eren... I'm... I'm ready...." she looks in his eyes and blushes.

"shush. Not now. Cant you see someone's following us?!"

He pulls her to a tiny boat

He pays the owner and roams into a tunnel. He stops.

"Lets go."

He pushes the boat and touches a wall and it opens a secret passage to a hall with flickering lights

"We'll be safe once we reach the other side"

Mikasa holds his hand. "Eren... Cant we stop and pretend we are normal people.."

:"Shut up, Mikasa!"

He pushes a door and walks, he looks around. A bit after, he goes in a coffee shop.

He pushes a chair for her

"Okay..you want to pretend couple we'll pretend couple. Please sit down my love"

He watches her

"If you want to die so bad, should've stayed there. Im protecting us. The chase wont end. Now sit down. Please."

She sits down. "...." She looks at Eren. She touches his hand. "It's just... You're so cold towards me.. it feels like you won't care if I... Die..."

"I wish I could tell everyone I know the real Eren Yeager but I don't know you Eren"

He grips on her hand. His eyes almost twitching

"You think i did all this because i didnt care?. You're right. You dont know me. None of this is even real Mikasa. For you it might have been."

He leans back on the chair and sighs.

His thoughts:

'what a cry baby. How come she even has the founder ttian?'

He looks away still thinking

'...do i even know me? Why does she still love me so much?'

He looks at her only answering after a pause

"...Im sorry. Im just protecting you"

"but you must keep in mind wherever we go... we're chased"

She walks to him and she sits next to him. She holds his hand. "Yeah... You're right... it's that time of the month again"

"When we were kids I picked on you so you would be ready for the world. And you still havent learn a thing."

He calls the waiter

"When you said you're ready...are you sure you're ready for this?"

She looks at him and blushes. "You know what I mean"

Eren looks at her and smiles. He plays with her hair

"You're needy. That's so cute."

He kisses her forehead and pulls her close

She blushes blood red.

"E-eren...wait... here?"

He chuckles and shakes his head

"Of course not. We have our own little place. Im sorry for not letting my guard down. You know Im doing it for us. So we can end this in the right time"

"but now...i think i can tease you a little. Remember we're in public"

He smirks. His hand touches her leg and goes up a bit

She bites her lip and blushes. "Eren..." She cups his cheeks.

"Why here..." She pouts and hugs him tightly. "Hmm... it's not fair..." She sits fully on his lap and she presses her v on Eren crotch

"Mikasa people are staring. You should go back to your seat"
He said in a tease

He touches her inner thigh almost reaching her V. His fingers about to slide in her panties

All that people would be seeing was just her on his lap. In a coffee shop, in a table at the corner

"hmm...Eren..." She groans softly. She gets up and sits on her seat.

Eren chuckles and drinks his drink by a straw, acting casual.

But his other hand was having fun rubbing her V. He glances at her with a naughty look on his face

She bites her lip and she looks in his eyes. "...."

Hange calls everyone for a meeting

"They were last seen in Marley. Armin's our inside contact. It's been six years. As long Armin is there it's not too late. We need to bring Mikasa back and Eren will be put on trial. Im afraid he's gonna be under death sentence. There's a ship ready this dawn. Be ready"