Chapter 6

Eren stares boldly at Annie and pulls Mikasa closer

"We have some work to do, Mikasa"

He holds her chin up and nose bumps her

"Annie dont forget what i said"

Mikasa blushes and she nods.

Annie stares at them. "...." she backs up and walks. "...."

A bit far away from the headquarters, Eren goes to a cave. He pulls Mikasa by the hand  and pins her against the wall, holding her

"You have it within you, Mikasa. Everyone's trying to get you and kill you. But not me"

He strokes her cheek

Mikasa holds his cheek. "i only trust you.. Everyone wants to use me for the founder.." she stares in his eyes

Eren looks at her

"So you know. Who else do you think it might know? Annie, and who else? I think Levi is suspicious. Mikasa...we might have to leave so i can protect you"

He keeps emotionless, while staring in her eyes.

He took mental notes on those people and if Mikasa mentioned some others. Now that he knew she had the Founder, he wouldnt let her get a break. He already had her full support which was brilliant.

"This place isnt safe for you here. They will do anything to separate us and only I can protect you."

He backs up, taking his hands off her

"You have to choose, Mikasa."

"I choose you eren... Always you..." she holds. "I'll protect you... Let's leave..."

Annie walks to Hange. "Commander Hange..."

Eren smiles a bit. Almost as a slight smirk

"You're so sweet and good to me Mikasa."

Hange doesnt respond at first. She wasnt used to the title yet

She keeps focused on papers

She holds his hands and she packs a few things. She walks away.

"Hange!" Annie bites her lip

Eren watches her go.

'damn..Guess i'll have to wait for a better chance...Annie needs to be out of the way'

Hange looks up at her.

"You're talking to me? Sorry i was focused here. Please sit down, Annie."

Annie looks at her. "It's well... Ummm... Nothing... I was wondering if i can get the day off."

Mikasa and Eren arrive in the forest. Mikasa goes in her house. She looks at Eren

Hange looks at her a bit confuse. She keeps her hands on the table but keeps her warm and playful tone in her voice

"A day off? You have day off everyday. Noone ever sees you around. There are things to do around here Im sure. But why are you asking?"

Eren looks at the house. He puts a gym bag on the floor and sits staring down in a bored way. Then he looks at Mikasa wondering how to get her to talk freely about everything she could remember since the Founder Titan manifested in her.

"Mikasa. You know, there's someone who wants to make our kind extinct. But also...that would mean, if some Titans arent dealt with, the killing wont stop"

Annie goes out and walks. 'she can't do anything...' she thought

Mikasa nods and walks to him. "i know.. Like those titans in Marley"

"and those here aswell. The ones Marley sent here. The ones they cursed. But we're safe here."

He gets up before she could reach to her and walks to a room.

"Im tired. Dont disturb me."

He closes the door

Hange walks after Annie

"Annie! Dont walk back on me. I havent dismissed you,!"

Mikasa sighs and she sits. "...." she makes tea. "...." she looks at the place her parents was killed

Annie looks at Hange

Eren lays in bed. He stares up

'...i dont want to kill her. But what if i have no choice. I need the Founder Titan do make it happen... Zeke's move now'

He walks to the door and listens. That place. So many bad memories. Why did she went back there?

"..."

Hange crosses her arms

"My my you still have an atitude! It's long time you learn to follow the ranks protocole, dont you think?"

She goes back in and takes a candy

"I'll give you a day off if you tell me what are you planning? Is this about what happened during mission?"

Annie falls on her knees. "you wouldn't understand... You wouldn't understand anything..."

Mikasa hugs her knees and she stares infront. "....."

She closes her eyes slowly

Hange keeps standing, watching her.

"Just spit it out. Why bother to come here then? Annie..."

She touches her shoulder

"You're not one to bitch about. We know something's wrong and it's about Eren. I think Levi knows"

She sighs. "he only knows what he saw... He's just as clueless like you"