🦋9th

Jungkook moans softly and stops kissing him when Namjoon pulls out his fingers leaving the spot empty. Jungkook connects his forehead with him and utters. felt his breath hitting Namjoon's skin, as he chuckled.

" I think you're ready to take me," Namjoon says Caressing his ass cheeks.

" How...... How do you want me?"

" Just the way my baby is comfortable. just how you like ."

Jungkook doesn't waste time and gets off Namjoon's lap and lies down On his back. Adjusting the pillow to keep his head in place.

" I am still not satisfied kissing you so .... You know."

Nam understand, what he meant by that. So he gets up and undo his belt and pulls down his pant and then underwear. Jungkook stares then looks away biting his lips. Getting anxious as he thinks is it going fit? What if he'll bleed?

Nam gets on the bed and takes the stuff, then kneels. The condom packet is about to be torn apart, but Jungkook sits down and stops him taking the packet from him and keeping it on the nightstand.

Jungkook shakes his head saying "no /don't". Taking a little lube on his palm rubs it in both of his palms and gripping his length he pumps to make it hard. After a few strokes Namjoon gets hard so pushed Jungkook on his back. He keeps a pillow under jungkook's waist not to hurt him and to get easy access.

" Namjoon...... Be gentle cause ..... You're huge. " Nam takes it as a compliment and he pulls him a little close. First, he caresses the area and then lines up his length to his spot. The head enters easily but Jungkook moans as he feels the cold and wet sensation. Nam looks impressed by his reaction.

Never breaking eye contact with jungkook, Namjoon enters halfway and then pulls out. Doing the same things a few times he clears his way. When he notices jungkook gets used to the stretch he tells him.

" I will put my cock Inside you fully now. Hold something tightly. It'll hurt a bit ."

Nam says to get ready for the main point. It will hurt a bit cause it seems jungkook is a virgin, Maybe. He doesn't want to ask, he'll be awkward though. The whole matter is he wants to feel good to jungkook. Give him all the pleasure he wants.

" But it'll feel good after a few thrusts. I promise baby ."

Jungkook tangled his fingers with his left hand and clutched the pillow tightly.

" Namjoon....fuck me already. Go all the way. " Nam can see the eagerness and also the scare of pain. Jungkook closes his eyes to feel the warmth.

" Jungkook open your eyes baby. Look at me and relax. Lose your body a little bit ." Jungkook does as Nam says. Breathing slowly he looks into his eyes. He feels that Nam line up his cock then slowly gets in. He feels the stretch, he feels so full.

" It's hurting ... Should I pull out ?"

" No ...... Just move slowly ." He trusts him.

" Are you sure ?" Nam asks again, maybe Jungkook saying because he doesn't want him disappointed.

" Pretty sure. You can move slowly. "