Chapter 28 What happened?

"Huh?" When Dai Zu came back, he found that Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven were lying in the living room. The two brothers huddled together, Yan Leyang was lying on the ground, and Wolf Eleven's head was placed on top of the tiger's head. Sleeping on the head of a tiger.

Wow.

Dai Zu silently took out his light brain and took a photo.

As a reptile without hair, he really envied this furry orc. Unlike him, their body is not slippery.

But when did the relationship between Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven get so good?

He didn't know that after Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven exchanged cups, they had established a relatively stable friendship, and now sleeping together is a symbol of their friendship.

Dai Zu didn't understand. In short, he wanted to complain to people, but after he sent the photo to Loma, Loma was disappointed, saying that they were both furry and she couldn't even see an inch of their body, so she was not interested.

"It's so ruthless." Dai Zu sighed, then looked at Yan Leyang, struggling between going up to touch it and sneaking back to the room, and finally chose to go back to the room.

Big tigers are very cute, but also very dangerous.

After Dai Zu left, Wolf Eleven, who was leaning on Yan Leyang's head, opened his face, opened his eyes to look at Dai Zu's door, and closed his eyes again.

Not to mention, Yan Leyang's hair is still very soft, so a big cat, such a big lump, is very comfortable.

After Wolf Eleven fell asleep completely, Yan Leyang made a purring sound, like the sound of an engine starting, which means that the big cat is very cool now.

game day.

Wolf Eleven and Dai Zu accompanied Yan Leyang over.

Elef himself wanted to come and take a look, but he couldn't. This is just a competition for an unremarkable player under his command. Didn't he come here in person to tell others blatantly that he values ​​this player very much?

In the past few days, Elef has been irritable outside, and it is not so obvious that he is making small moves. It's the kind that can't be found through general investigation, but can find some clues after careful inspection.

"When you wear this thing, it will blur your original appearance." Wolf Eleven gave Yan Leyang an ear clip, "It is used to hide appearance and race."

Yan Leyang took the blue ear clip and clipped it to his own. On the ear, he reached out and pressed the surface of the ear clip.

Then Yan Leyang's face was covered with a large mosaic. After Mosaic passed, to outsiders, that face was as standard as the game's default player face. There is a 432 on the forehead, indicating that the player is No. 432.

This morning is Yan Leyang's first match, and we will draw lots later, if we are unlucky, there will be a second match.

There was no one in the players' lounge, only Yan Leyang, Dai Zu, and Wolf Eleven.

"It must be hard to win." Wolf Eleven urged again, "Drag the time to 20 minutes to make this game look like a tug of war."

Yan Leyang nodded with his unremarkable face, telling the truth, He is now a double fake face, Yan Leyang still thinks it is quite strange.

The game is about to start.

The fighting here is actually more like a fight, as long as it is checked, it doesn't even care about the clothes the players wear.

So Yan Leyang passed by wearing a simple white T and shorts.

It was stipulated that it was a half-beast shape, but Yan Leyang's head was covered, so he couldn't see his ears, and the tail behind him was dyed by Wolf Eleven and the others, the black stripes were also covered with orange, and the tip of the tail was also dyed white.

It looks a lot like that.

The arena is circular, and spectators sit around it. Like the ancient Colosseum.

The fares in different areas of the Colosseum are different. If there is a need, you can even hide his appearance like Yan Leyang. After all, it is not only the aborigines of Leiyunxing who come here.

There are passages in the player lounge, leading to the fighting arena.

And Yan Leyang didn't have many people sitting around in this scene. Indeed, a cat fighting a jackal is really nothing to watch. The two are not big, they can be called chickens pecking at each other.

Of course, jackals are still bigger than cats.

They also had two crocodiles in the same period, and the audience was larger.

Wolf Eleven and the others went to the audience stage and looked around, only to find that there were less than 50 audience members, but they were relieved.

According to Yan Leyang's words, he has to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger, but obviously Yan Leyang, the big tiger, is not very good at pretending to be a pig.

Wolf Eleven looked at the fighting arena worriedly.

Next to Wolf Eleven sat an old man with a white beard. The old man glanced at the guy with the default face and looked at the worried wolf Eleven: "Hey, brother, do you know this cat?"

The old man who looked so old, After all, there are more than two hundred and seventy, and there is no pressure to be called a brother of Wolf Eleven. The soul of gossip is burning in his eyes, and he seems to want to pick out some kind of grievance and hatred from these two young people to enrich himself. old age.

The wolf nodded at eleven o'clock, and the countdown has already started: "It's a friend."

"Oh, that's a sin. It's hard for this cat to face a jackal." The old man shook his head, but there was no sympathy in his expression. " I don't know if I can survive."

"It should be no problem to survive." Wolf Eleven was afraid of Yan Leyang's acting skills.

The countdown ended and the game officially started. The jackal on the opposite side rushed over without giving Yan Leyang time to react.

This he will! Yan Leyang's eyes lit up, and then dodged and avoided the attack. This was taking advantage of the "cat's advantage".

He walked the jackal all over the field, and after ten seconds, he just caught the jackal's attack. The force was really small, but Yan Leyang fell back in disbelief and rolled in a circle.

"Good job." Wolf Eleven patted his knee. The old man beside him stared at him with wide eyes.

"Are you two friends?" the old man asked again.

"Yes." Wolf Eleven regained his indifference, while Dai Zu on the other side twitched at the corner of his mouth.

Jackal wanted to take advantage of the victory, but Yan Leyang didn't give him a second chance to attack, and rolled around again, dodging the opponent's fist.

"Okay." The old man onlookers snorted, "This cat's sensitivity is incredible! If it is bigger, the jackal will probably hang."

Both Wolf Eleven and Dai Zu looked at the old man. He touched his wrinkled face and said, "Really, don't believe this thing. If you want me to tell you, as long as the cat clan can get bigger, what about the wolf clan?" During

their conversation, Yan Leyang had already Got beaten up a few times.

Every time you get hit, you stand up strong, and then dodge consecutive attacks.

"It's too tough." The old man admired it very much, and praised Wolf Eleven by the way: "You have a good friend."

This uncle should be in a cat family. Wolf Eleven is based on the size of the other party, and although he is not optimistic Cat family, but I can vaguely feel that it is a cat blowing. It's just that the cat's body is too small to blow.

Yan Leyang suffered a lot of blows on his body, and it didn't hurt or itch, but he still had to cover his waist: "I will not lose."

 Dai Zu looked at Yan Leyang in surprise.

I saw Yan Leyang holding his stomach softly and weakly, still dodging the attack from the other side. Once again, he was still talking about the gun.

"I have no way out, I won't be broken again." Yan Leyang read the lines emotionally, while looking directly into the eyes of his opponent, "I must win!"

You must win is none of my business! Jackal couldn't help but complain.

Why did this guy suddenly look at his face and start reciting poetry? The tone is so strange. Is there something wrong with this cat's head?

And this guy is too resistant to beating. After being beaten so many times, he can still stand up. This perseverance jackal is admired.

Once again, Yan Leyang flew out, and the jackal felt pain when he heard the thud.

However, the cat just got up again: "I said, I won't lose."

Then it began to repeatedly jump up, then be beaten, jump up again, and be beaten again. Outside the field, Wolf Eleven covered his face, and the old man's voice became louder and louder: "How can this cat feel so beaten? The skin is too thick... Is this the power of obsession? Good!"

What did the old man realize?

"What is he doing?" Dai Zu didn't understand, was Yan Leyang doing perpetual motion?

Wolf Eleven shook his head to indicate that he did not know.

As for Yan Leyang, he is waiting for a turning point, that is, when the other party starts to sympathize with or humiliate him, and then he finds another reason, the small universe erupts, and cooperates with agile skills to defeat the other party.

But the jackal, whom Yan Leyang was looking forward to, couldn't take it anymore.

He didn't understand, why, why, after so many times, the cat was still jumping up and down?

Is this reasonable?!

Jackal took a deep breath. His original plan was to make the cat faint... But in this situation, don't blame him for being ruthless. Like Yan Leyang, he also wanted to win.

At this moment, someone actually believed Yan Leyang's oath, and began to shout from the sidelines: "You are the strongest cat family! You have already won!"

Good guy.

Wolf Eleven doesn't know how to describe it anymore.

When Yan Leyang pounced on him again, the jackal also acted.

Yan Leyang's speed is very fast, so the jackal ran for a while, then turned around and stopped Yan Leyang's way, rushing towards Yan Leyang at a very fast speed.

To slow down Yan Leyang's speed, Jackal A went up. Just when Yan Leyang rushed up.

The jackal stretched out his claws, trying to disembowel the cat.

Then he slides a shovel...

He's going to smash the cat's calf bone, and then he's going to keep doing it, separating the guy's belly and throat with his claws, and killing the cat.

Yan Leyang's eyes widened, then subconsciously reached out and slapped the jackal away.

The jackal rolled in many circles, and finally his face was down and there was no movement. This time he was really dizzy.

This set of actions is smooth and smooth, but when Yan Leyang landed, people were a little confused.

The guy was running too fast, and Yan Leyang slapped him subconsciously.

What happened?