Chapter 30 Education

In the original text, the character of the cat family has no name. In the early stage, he was called "Crown Prince" in the text, and in the later stage, it was "Young Monarch." Yan Leyang even suspected that the latter one was the author's number of words for water, and five words took up a lot of space.

The name Xiao Mi is indeed beyond Yan Leyang's expectations.

Yan Leyang approached Wolf Eleven and asked in a low voice, "What about the last one?"

Wolf Eleven recalled: "It seems to be Meowermi."

Wow, Yan Leyang sighed from the bottom of his heart, the monarch of the cat clan is in the original text He's a brilliant character, and he kills decisively. He is a good emperor, and now this good emperor's name is Miao Xiaomi.

Now I feel that I am down to earth all of a sudden, and the tyranny of the king is gone.

"Do you think his coming has anything to do with you?" Wolf Eleven asked, he pondered for a while, "I think Miao Xiao Mi is interested in you."

"Huh?!" Yan Leyang opened his eyes wide and covered himself subconsciously. 's chest.

"I took a fancy to your prototype." Wolf Eleven added, "He is a good monarch." 

He is a good monarch, and he is very considerate of his subjects and race.

Next, Wolf Eleven and Yan Leyang cooperated. Taking the words of the big horned eagle brother, Yan Leyang suspected that Wolf Eleven used some shady methods. Anyway, the routine went smoothly.

But nothing came out.

This horned eagle said that he didn't know what to do. Brother Xiao Mi only let him find out the gang forces on Taixi's side for the time being. The clearer the better.

The other cats didn't say anything at all.

Until the Horned Eagle brothers left, they didn't get any useful news.

"In other words, did he forget something?" Yan Leyang asked Wolf Eleven after watching Jiaodiao leave.

"Yeah." Wolf Eleven nodded coldly.

dong dong dong.

Yan Leyang patted Loma's door vigorously: "Get out of here!"

Loma in the room pretended to be dead.

"Do you know whose tofu you ate?!" Yan Leyang shouted loudly, "You almost caused me a lot of trouble!" 

There was still no sound in the room, Yan Leyang's lungs hurt, and he looked back at Wolf Eleven.

Wolf Eleven nodded, then Yan Leyang stepped back, and Lang Eleven took the handle: "Ten seconds, you won't come out and I'll blow up the door."

"Ten, seven, five." Lang Eleven raised his hand and made a soft sound Ka, there are extremely thin cracks on his arm, the cracks are distributed along the line of the arm, and the gun buried in the forearm is slowly lifted up, "Two..."

"Counting is not like this!" Loma pushed Opening the door, it happened to hit the muzzle of Wolf Eleven, and he quickly stepped back and raised his hands, "Brother, calm down."

"Get out." Yan Leyang put his hands on his waist, "Come here, stand here. "Yan Leyang pointed to the field in front of him.

"I..." Loma swallowed and looked at Eye Wolf Eleven. Wolf Eleven did not speak but raised his gun. Luo Ma had no choice but to raise her hand and walk in front of Yan Leyang.

Loma's current shape can be said to be unsightly, the lipstick on her mouth is smeared, and her face is black and blue, only ghost knows what she has done.

Yan Leyang asked Loma to stand over, but he didn't say anything, just looked at Loma with a half-smile.

Luo Ma had already thought about an explanation, but Yan Leyang didn't ask anything, just stared at her so sullenly. Loma, who was already at a loss, was getting less and less confident.

In the end, her head drops to the ground.

Damn, what the hell is going on with this terrifying oppressive feeling?

"Where are the kidnappers?" Yan Leyang asked first.

"Just, I sold it." Luo Ma explained carefully, "Sold it to their boss, no, didn't play much, really."

Yan Leyang nodded and didn't say how it was done.

He walked slowly to the sofa and sat down, and after being silent for a long time, he asked Loma, "Say, what's wrong with you."

"I drank too much." Loma shivered.

Yan Leyang didn't even answer, he raised an eyebrow, the pressure was so strong that Luo Ma couldn't breathe.

Why is it so scary! very scary!!! Luo Ma felt that now Yan Leyang would beat her directly, and she would be much happier.

"If I can't give you an explanation, I can send you back." Wolf Eleven was expressionless, "Do you know that the man you eat tofu is a prince?"

"I won't dare next time." Luo Ma's head was low. In particular, "I really drank too much..." This is one of the few times that Luo Ma admits a mistake in her life.

No, it's really scary, Yan Leyang didn't even reveal the prototype, and even the look in her eyes was not as aggressive as Wolf Eleven, but it was terrifying.

"Drinking too much is not a reason." Yan Leyang did not eat this set.

Loma stopped talking, seeing that Loma refused to speak, Yan Leyang stood up with a sullen face. Loma quickly stepped back, even breathing lightly: "I, I know horned eagles. I just drank too much and saw the wrong person!"

At the moment when Loma's words fell, Wolf Eleven held Loma's wrist, Convinced: "What she said is true."

"You can still detect polygraphs?!" Loma couldn't believe it.

"It's just to detect the physiological reaction." Wolf Eleven was still indifferent, and even the barrel of the gun was pointed at Loma, "Even if you admit it wrong, the trouble you caused is real."

"If you weren't afraid that you would suddenly become angry and take a weapon to give the prince to him. If it blows up, I should let him in and beat you!" Yan Leyang finally said more this time, not only more, but he also picked up the broom next to him, "You are a Hippo, right? Thick-skinned, right?"

Loma wanted to break free of Wolf Eleven, but found that she couldn't move, and was a little furious: "Yan Leyang! Don't go too far!"

"Why do you care about me?!" Loma wanted to say more, but was held back by Wolf Eleven, and Loma's voice changed: "Oh! It hurts!"

"Is there a next time? ?" Yan Leyang asked her again, but Luo Ma still didn't speak. Yan Leyang smiled slightly: "Loma, how old are you?"

Loma still refused to answer.

Yan Leyang's smile was so fake that it was scary: "Very good."

...

After Yan Leyang finished the game, Dai Zu didn't come back with them, and Dai Zu went to his place of work. As a qualified migrant worker, he only took half a day off.

When Dai Zu came back from getting off work, he felt a little pain in his head. During the time he was in prison, he was out of touch with society. Some weapon knowledge was too outdated, and he still needed to update his theory.

All in all, he had a very fulfilling day.

When Dai Zu came home and opened the door, he saw Loma standing against the wall with a board on his head on the diagonally opposite side.

Not only did Loma stand, but she also didn't know what she was talking about.

The original smoky makeup on his face was washed off, and it looked quite small. The fancy faux mink coat was gone, so he simply wore a white T and over-the-knee pants.

It looks less coquettish, like a student.

"You're back?" Dai Zu mentioned casually, "What are you doing?"

Luo Ma looked at Dai Zu, opened her mouth, and said nothing.

"Huh?" After Dai Zu passed the fantasy, he saw Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven on the sofa. Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven were sitting in a row. There were still dishes and rice in front of them, and they didn't move.

"What happened?"

"You ask her." Yan Leyang glanced at Loma, who was shaking all over.

Dai Zu felt that this situation was not right.

Just, when I saw Luo Ma last time, Luo Ma was still coveting Yan Leyang's beauty, why is it this time Luo Ma looked at Yan Leyang as if she saw some kind of beast?

Loma stumblingly explained the ins and outs of the matter, and repeatedly stated that she would not make this mistake again, she no longer had that worldly desire.

This is not so much to say to Dai Zu, it is better to say that he is secretly showing his loyalty to Yan Leyang.

In the end what happened? Dai Zu always felt that he missed a lot of things.

And Loma, Loma no longer wants to recall.

Loma was a precocious person, her parents died when she was five years old. She is a wild, free-spirited child.

Of course, her personality is not good. She knows this, but no one can control her.

However, just now, Yan Leyang gave her some love education.

In fact, Yan Leyang's beating her didn't hurt at all, because Yan Leyang was beating her palm.

Then Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven let Loma feel how happy it is to have parents.

Yan Leyang began to take stock of the cases of those old men who had stepped on many boats/batches who were dismembered by their lovers, and there were various ways of dying. Then I will give her an inventory of the achievements of the young geniuses who were in the same period as her. They have won many awards, and Luo Ma only knows how to engage with men.

It's okay to engage with men, but in the end, if none of the men were obtained, and it was a failure.

It is mixed with "you child." "It's also for your own good." "You think about it for yourself." "You will understand later." Such words.

And Wolf Eleven was watching from the side, answering a sentence from time to time, and his face was expressionless from beginning to end, but he felt that as long as Yan Leyang said a word, he would be able to throw himself out.

The final result was that Loma was thrown here by the two and was punished.

Dai Zu, who finally fully understood the cause and effect: "...is this so scary?"

Loma nodded frantically, but the wooden board on his head almost fell off.

He quickly supported the plank again.

After a while, Yan Leyang finally let go: "Okay, let's put it down and eat."

"Eh, okay." Loma breathed a sigh of relief.

"Next time you are not allowed to drink so much alcohol, and you are not allowed to tease a man who has not offended you." Yan Leyang warned again.

"Understood! Absolutely not!" Luo Ma patted her chest, "I will definitely quit this bad habit."

"Eat quickly, don't eat cold again." Yan Leyang greeted Dai Zu to come too.

"Hey, I thought you would eat first." Loma picked up the chopsticks impatiently.

Dai Zu felt that he was still out of the situation. Listening to Loma's description, Loma was very disgusted with Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven's control, but: "Loma, why are you smiling so happily?"

Happy? Luo Ma didn't even react. She glanced at her reflection through the plane of the coffee table. She smiled happily, and her gums were exposed.

How can this be so?

Is she shaking M?!