Chapter 10 Aesthetics

Love at first sight is impossible, Yan Leyang doesn't believe it.

But it's true that Wolf Eleven looks good. When Yan Leyang talks to Wolf Eleven, his voice will unconsciously soften.

As for Saibu in the corner, he grabbed his stomach and got up not long after Yan Leyang appeared, and then the shield left.

"Are you injured?" Yan Leyang cautiously supported Lang Eleven's arm, wanting him to sit down as if he was treating a pregnant woman with a baby.

Wolf Eleven wasn't sure what Yan Leyang was thinking, so he took a step back subconsciously, but his hind foot stumbled on the steel bar, and his whole body staggered backward.

He wouldn't fall at this level, but Yan Leyang rushed over nervously, holding Lang Eleven's back with one hand, and quickly copied Lang Eleven's leg with the other, and picked up his princess.

"Be careful." Yan Leyang lowered his voice and went to an open space with Wolf Eleven in his arms. After making sure that there was not even a single stone on the ground, he put down Wolf Eleven.

"What are you doing?!" Dai Zu pulled Yan Leyang aside and asked in a low voice.

Yan Leyang blinked twice and scratched his head embarrassedly: "What, it's always distressing for a beauty to be hurt."

Not only did Dai Zu hear what he said, but the audience on his channel also heard it.

For a time, the ellipses in the comment area were joined together.

beauty? Dai Zu didn't respond. He glanced at Wolf Eleven subconsciously, and Wolf Eleven looked like he was going to kill someone. This is still in the case of Wolf Eleven with surprise.

This kind of guy who looks particularly dangerous at first sight, although he looks really good, how can he be worthy of the word beauty?

And just by leaning back slightly just now, he won't fall down.

This kind of guy who can scare children and cry on the road is more like a ruthless character like the head of star thieves.

If Wolf Eleven stood with Yan Leyang, it would give the impression that a big boss who did all kinds of evil had kidnapped a pitiful little beauty.

Wolf Eleven heard their conversation. Wolf Eleven is very self-aware of himself, so he feels that there is something wrong with Yan Leyang's head.

Did Yan Leyang knock his head when he was arrested? He was still afraid of himself at that time.

Wolf Eleven looked down at his hand, but it didn't take long before a chicken leg was stuffed into his hand.

"Let's eat first." Yan Leyang distributed Wolf Eleven's food to him, then sat down.

Yan Leyang was still sitting quite far away. The face of Wolf Eleven was a bit attractive to him. He wanted to cooperate with the protagonist, but he didn't want to be abrupt to the beauty.

Damn, now that the protagonist is wearing this face, he has to control himself not to pretend to be the protagonist's body.

Wolf Eleven noticed that Yan Leyang would look at him intermittently, but he would look away soon, and he couldn't understand Yan Leyang anymore.

Wolf Eleven frowned and stared at Yan Leyang for a while, and then Yan Leyang's ears... gradually turned red.

Wolf Eleven: ? ? ? ?

Yan Leyang is very good-looking. He knows this himself. His appearance is like his mother's, and his mother is a quite delicate and beautiful lion cat. But Yan Leyang's character follows his father's.

How do you say that? Thick and thin, his dad was a good guy who could fight four times. He was about two meters tall, and his body was densely covered with tattoos.

But Yan Leyang's father is really good to his mother. That's called a polite person who has a degree of advance and retreat.

Although Yan Leyang doesn't plan to develop a slow friendship with Wolf Eleven, beauties are always privileged.

After all, I don't know if I will die if I cross the real world. If he died, his unreliable parents should be very uncomfortable.

Thinking of this, Yan Leyang frowned and sighed, feeling a little gloomy.

His parents are not really responsible parents. Yan Leyang went out with his father when he was six years old. When walking in the park, he met two old men playing chess.

Yan Leyang took his pocket money to buy a popsicle, and he happened to meet his father on the way back. The two-meter man hugged Yan Leyang and cried when he saw Yan Leyang.

At that time, my mother, who had just received the call, hurried over and saw this scene when she came. She happily patted her thigh and picked up her PHS phone to record a portrait of the father and son.

In this way, Yan Leyang's face was expressionless, his father was tearful, and his mother was almost out of breath when she laughed.

It's not very reliable, but they really care about themselves, although these two people have been flying around the world since they were able to be self-reliant...

Seeing Yan Leyang suddenly lowering his head while eating, Dai Zu was a little surprised.

You must know that Yan Leyang's appetite is quite incredible.

Dai Zu went to ask, Yan Leyang shook his head and said nothing.

He is familiar with the original text, but the character "Yan Leyang" is a cannon fodder that appeared for a short time in this world, and was quickly dropped by GG. Of course, the original author did not dig deep into his background information.

Does this character have parents? Yan Leyang didn't know, and he didn't have the memory of the original owner.

In other words... His current body is his own. After all, everything from the details of the body to the prototype has not changed.

"Tell me." Yan Leyang looked at Dai Zu, "If one day the world you live in is turned upside down, will you still be you? How can you prove that the world in the past is not a dream of yours?"

Dai Zu raised his eyebrows: "Are you thinking about philosophical issues?"

"That's right." Yan Leyang nodded.

Dai Zu turned his head back immediately, he had no interest in these at all.

"Why do you need to prove it?" Wolf Eleven said.

This is the first time Yan Leyang has heard Wolf Eleven's voice. The whining of the big black dog in the past is not counted, but now his voice is quite low and magnetic.

"It's not important." Wolf Eleven's expression didn't change.

Yan Leyang did not answer.

Does it really matter?

In the original text, the protagonist's desire is only "to live", and it seems that it does not matter where or how to live.

But if the whole process is salted, Wolf Eleven will not be the protagonist of Long Aotian.

"Really?" Yan Leyang smiled, "but you don't seem to be able to let go."

Wolf Eleven frowned, staring at Yan Leyang's eyes, he wondered if Yan Leyang knew something.

But those things, only he should know in this world, after all, he is the only one who survived.

The atmosphere suddenly became tense, and it was obvious that neither of them was moving, but there was an inexplicable sense of crisis.

Until Yan Leyang's face became redder and redder...

"Sorry." Yan Leyang turned back abruptly.

Wolf Eleven: ? ?

"You are too beautiful, I didn't mean to lose my temper."

Wolf Eleven took a deep breath.

At this time, his thoughts overlapped strangely with the comments on Yan Leyang's channel.

[Is there something wrong with Yan Leyang's eyes? 】