Chapter 31 Dawa Richter

Two days later.

"What's the situation with the one named Loma?" Elef was still a little uncomfortable when he came over again. "She just looked at me and said what does Amitabha mean?"

There is no religion in this world, and Loma's understanding of religion comes from The miscellaneous little stories that Yan Leyang occasionally tells.

"Amitabha means she's going to quit male sex." Yan Leyang didn't talk much about this topic. These days, Luoma really has few desires, so she is about to shave.

And Yan Leyang had to solve another thing.

His second game is over, and his performance is decent, but the problem now is his next opponent, the Nile crocodile.

Fighting against the Nile crocodile itself requires certain skills, and it is not so easy to win. This is the question, a creature that a tiger has to be vigilant about. As a kitten player, what should a player do to win?

The body shape is too different, isn't this a hooligan?

A small orange cat burst to defeat the Nile crocodile? UC didn't dare to write the title like this, it's rubbing the audience's mind on the floor frantically.

"It doesn't necessarily mean that you will lose." Elef felt that there was something wrong with Yan Leyang's thinking.

Yan Leyang looked at Elef.

Elef smiled: "Did you know? Since you escaped from Dawning Prison, your popularity on Xingwang hasn't gone down."

Yan Leyang is actually clear, he always pays attention to his own trends on Xingwang. I also know that the entry photo of the original owner "Yan Leyang" was picked up.

There are both human-shaped and beast-shaped, and the animal shape of "Yan Leyang" is an ordinary orange cat, so the speculation on the Internet is actually that he has mutated.

It is very likely that Yan Leyang was not missing, but was placed under house arrest by the alliance for research purposes.

For this reason, some interstellar people organized demonstrations/protests/parades, demanding that the alliance release Yan Leyang. It is considered very inhumane to act like this.

"Who stipulated that only one cat can mutate?" Elef smiled. "You can be the second 'Yan Leyang'.

" The fight will start soon. "It's too dangerous. Once you reveal your true strength, trouble will come to you."

"But that orc's half-animal head will turn into a crocodile head. Your first two opponents hit you. The body is neither painful nor itchy, so you can pretend to be injured and get up again." Elef also struggled, "It's no joke to be bitten by a Nile crocodile."

Indeed... Yan Leyang lay on the sofa, He has no scales on his body, and the bite force of the Nile crocodile is very scary. Yan Leyang didn't want to break his stomach either.

Yan Leyang has been discussing with Wolf Eleven for two days, and there is no reason to discuss it. It stands to reason that ordinary cats, let alone the Nile crocodile, can't even beat the smallest Chinese alligator.

But if they play directly, they will reveal their strength. Until 8 o'clock in the evening, when the game starts, they have not come up with an accurate and effective method.

Yan Leyang could only go on under pressure. The smart killer whale didn't come up with an idea, and Wolf Eleven was once again ready to drag his family and run away.

On the opposite side was a 1.9-meter tall man. When Yan Leyang was on the field, his eyes were swayed by the green skin of the opponent.

At the same time as the bell rang, Yan Leyang began to run around in the crowd. The Nile crocodile was chasing behind Yan Leyang, and the speed was not slow, but its position was not as coquettish as Yan Leyang's.

Yan Leyang was dodging, beating, dodging.

The Nile crocodile on the walk had an explosive mentality.

"Okay!" A shout sounded, making Wolf Eleven shudder with fright. Wolf Eleven looked over, well, it was the familiar old man again.

The old man seemed to appreciate Yan Leyang very much: "It's a good cat! It's a pity..."

It's a pity that it fell into the hands of the Nile crocodile.

Wolf Eleven watched silently, Yan Leyang couldn't lose if he lost, it just depends on how fake he won.

Yan Leyang deliberately slowed down to let the Nile crocodile move away from him. After walking people a few times, Yan Leyang stepped onto the fighting arena.

The auditorium is above, and the fighting arena is surrounded by the auditorium. The nearest auditorium is about one person high from the fighting arena. Yan Leyang flips the relay and wants to let the Nile crocodile hit it by himself.

It's fine if he's stunned, but if he doesn't get stunned, he'll make up for it.

As a result, the Nile crocodile stopped, not only stopped, but also stretched out its mouth to Yan Leyang, then Yan grabbed the hem of Yan Leyang's clothes and dragged Yan Leyang down.

A stab.

Yan Leyang's clothes were torn apart, and Yan Leyang's pupils dilated. Reaching out and grabbing his clothes, he pulled hard, and then quickly wrapped the cloth around the opponent's mouth. This action was too fast, and Yan Leyang himself didn't respond much.

Yan Leyang:...

Nile Crocodile:...

Yes, after the crocodile's mouth is sealed, the attack power doesn't seem to be so scary.

Just when Yan Leyang was thinking about it, the Nile crocodile on the opposite side grabbed the cloth strip and dragged Yan Leyang directly towards him.

"Wait a minute!" Yan Leyang himself just landed, his center of gravity was unstable, and the two were not far from each other, so Yan Leyang stumbled to the ground.

It fell on the body of the Nile crocodile, with a bang.

This time the Nile crocodile fainted.

Yan Leyang responded quickly. He got up in disbelief, looked at his elbow, and then at the opponent's head: "This... I actually won.

" Hit? That Nile crocodile capsized in the gutter!"

Uh, Wolf Eleven suspects that it's not an elbow, it's a weight issue, but this uncle is holding it too fast, and he can instantly realize what Yan Leyang's bad acting skills want to express, worthy of the uncle.

"This is it?" The gray-haired man walked to the door of a house and pointed, "Are you sure? Teacher Zhao."

"Leader, just call me Zhao Lirong." The tall and stern man stood Behind the gray the hair man, "It's not wrong here, we noticed that the cat family is also investigating Mr. Yan."

Hatch and the others are at the door of Yan Leyang's residence at the moment.

The alliance is almost done. The main reason is that the Alliance found that the leader, Hatch, was really crazy. Not long ago, the leader even hand-painted a painting of Yan Leyang. This kind of hand-painting has been eliminated in the Alliance.

Then he wrote a song for Yan Leyang, and even clamored for abdication, saying that the world was so big that he wanted to go see it. It is said that the wolf clan finally persuaded him to come down.

Then the horned eagle prince who happened to be on Leiyun Star also heard about it and invited him to come and play and relax.

Hatch came here.

He knew that the horned eagle had the writing of the cat family behind it, but the cat family didn't want to take action against Yan Leyang for the time being. The cat family and Hatch are actually quite complicated. They are guarding each other, but they are cooperating with each other.

Hatch stood at Yan Leyang's door, and with that face, attracted the attention of many people.

He's wearing a pretty punk mask, but the top half of his face is exposed.

Gray hair, and blue eyes as beautiful as sea water, attracted a lot of attention.

Among them was Loma who talked about Amitabha Buddha, but Loma quickly turned around after taking a look and went to calm down again.

She felt that this was an illusion. It was inexplicable how such a high-quality man appeared... and the man beside him was very familiar. Although he was also handsome, he somehow wanted to laugh. Why...

Wait?!

Loma remembered!

Zhao Lirong! ! People of the wolf clan, so that high-quality handsome guy is!

Eh? As soon as Yan Leyang walked to the door, he met a pair of blue eyes, that familiar feeling of pain! Yan Leyang's brows furrowed in an instant.

And Hatch saw the familiar golden retriever, the familiar green eyes, and especially the familiar expression of disgust. Even if Yan Leyang's face changed! He recognizes it too!

"Davari's!!" Hatch rushed up and hugged Yan Leyang frantically.

The speed was so fast that even Wolf Eleven didn't react, perhaps because the excitement in Hatch's eyes was too obvious?

But when Hatch hugged and rubbed a lot, Yan Leyang didn't have time to speak.

Wolf Eleven kicked this guy out.