Chapter 15 The Protagonist's Rollover

Hu Dongtian, the fennec fox, recently hooked up with a new boyfriend, and he has been doing well these days.

He doesn't have to live in hiding anymore. He just took some drinks from the food delivery place and was going to take them back to cultivate a relationship with a little boyfriend. As a result, he was walking, only to feel that something swooped past.

Hu Dongtian could only see the golden afterimage, and then the wine bottle in his hand fell to the ground.

Before Hu Dongtian could scold him, he noticed Dai Zu, who was following him and hurriedly avoided it.

When everyone was gone, Hu Dongcai poked his head out: "What's the situation?"

...

"He has a problem? What does it have to do with me?" Saibu's head rested on his arm, and the snake's tail on his lower body was coiled around. On the tree trunk beside the swamp, squinting in the sun, his skin actually had a golden luster in the sun, especially his tail, which looked particularly gorgeous.

"I suspect he is the same as me." The Komodo dragon still maintained its prototype, standing in front of Sebu.

Saibu finally opened his eyes a little wider. He looked at the Komodo dragon for a while, twisted his body to change direction, and continued to lie down: "That has nothing to do with me."

"Little Highness." Ke The Mordo dragon climbed up to Saibu again and said earnestly: "You shouldn't fight with Wolf Shi anymore, he is very dangerous."

Saibu is the prince of the reptile race United Nations, the Snake Race. Of course, their Snake clan had a lot of children, and Prince Guang was three or four hundred, and Saibu ranked outside two hundred. According to the rules of the Snake clan's royal family, it was impossible for the throne to pass to him.

Therefore, the title of this prince is not as valuable as the royal family of other races. You can tell by looking at the environment where Saibu is now. In general, who would throw the prince into this kind of prison at the risk of damaging the reputation of the royal family?

"What's up with me if he's dangerous to him?" Saibu still didn't care, "I'm just used to Yan Leyang."

He likes delicate and fragile objects, although, on Yan Leyang's side, they are too fragile to be questioned.

【When will this pervert die? 】

【Why didn't the black wolf kill him last time? 】

【The beautiful orange cat next door seems to be searching for a trace of Saibu. ]

Unlike the forum on Yan Leyang's side, the audience on Saibu's side is very united, just thinking about when this guy will hang up. Occasionally, one or two people say that they like Saibu, and they are all anonymous comments.

Saibu would go to jail because he ate his engagement partner and swallowed it whole.

Sebu is married to a noble lady of the reptile race of the United States, and that noble lady is different from Sebu, the invisible prince.

The other party's family is very prominent, and his mother is the princess of the Lizard Clan, an old noble of more than a thousand years. Originally, the young lady had the opportunity to marry the prince of her own family, but she just fell in love with Saibu...'s face.

And when Saibu likes a person, he is really affectionate, he takes care of them carefully, and moves forward and back properly.

The relationship between the two has developed very smoothly. Since Saibu himself is really good-looking and the appearance of the other eldest lady is also very good, they are quite concerned on the star network of their own family.

Until the news that Saibu ate the eldest miss came out.

At that time, the people basically didn't believe it. This was ridiculous, just like the group of grass-eating muscle brothers and noble elephants suddenly turned into a group of little cuties.

And it was the second day of the engagement banquet between Sebu and the eldest.

Saibu later admitted it himself. According to what he said, he really liked his lover very much, and because he liked it so much, he directly ate her after finding out that his lover seemed to be cheating on his back.

Originally, the family where the eldest lady belonged was basically at odds with the Snake clan at that time. Due to the exposure of the scandal and the fact that Saibu himself was a fringe figure of the Snake clan royal family, Saibu finally came in.

After Saibu came in...and ate a few objects, he likes delicate and fragile, regardless of gender.

And once they really fell in love with Saibu, they could only look at Saibu with his eyes full of eyes. The other party can beat and scold Saibu, or they can do nothing and wait for Saibu to raise them at home.

But as long as Saibu feels that the other party is starting to change their mind, or mentions someone more, or glances at someone more, Saibu will become mad and worry about gains and losses, and the final result is that the other party is eaten by Saibu.

Saibu is a dangerous pervert, everyone agrees.

So the people on Saibu's channel are basically guarding, waiting for this guy to be killed, but Yan Leyang, the only one who might kill Saibu, doesn't seem to have any plans to start.

Most people can understand. After all, no one wants to deal with perverts, and not everyone can kill people with ruthlessness. In theory, Yan Leyang's approach is completely fine.

There are still a small number of people who think that Yan Leyang has the ability to kill Saibu, but they don't do it. A guy like Saibu will only kill more people when he lives. When something goes wrong, Yan Leyang, who is standing by, is also the murderer.

Of course, most people do not agree with this view. After all, where can there be a good bird that can enter the dawn?

It's just that Yan Leyang can't read these words, and even if he does, he won't take it seriously. Just kidding, he has been a screenwriter for so many years, and he has been scolded less often?

This Komodo dragon is considered half of Saibu's subordinate. The reason why it is said to be half is mainly that this Komodo dragon was under Brother Saibu's command before it came in.

Saibu and his brother have a good relationship.

This monitor lizard is also a loyal one. He can come to Saibu, the concentration point, without the arrangement of his brother Saibu.

Saibu turned around again: "Do you have any star coins there?"

"No." The Komodo dragon didn't respond, and he didn't know what Saibu wanted the star coins to do. There is no use for the star coins in this ghost place. what.

Saibu was silent, just lying on his back for a while when he suddenly heard footsteps.

Saibu raised his upper body, just in time to face Yan Leyang who came out of the woods.

This was a surprise to Saibu. He raised a smile, but it was only halfway through. Yan Leyang grabbed the tail of the Komodo dragon on the ground and then slammed it on Saibu's forehead. superior.

Hearing a bang, Saibu leaned back and his nosebleed was smashed out.

The Komodo dragon rolled over and turned its back, struggling to get up.

Saibu covered his nose, got up to look, but saw Yan Leyang reach out and wiped the corner of his eyes, Yan Leyang's eyes were red, and he just cried when he saw it: "What's wrong with you?! I...

"Before he could finish speaking, Yan Leyang reached out and grabbed Saibu's cheek and dragged him up: "What did you do to me?"

"Ah?" Saibu was a little confused, "What?"

Yan Leyang didn't answer, Saibu didn't answer. Confused, he pondered for a while, carefully considered, and finally asked tentatively, "I hurt your heart?"

"I hurt your grandma's leg." Yan Leyang slammed Saibu to the ground.

Dai Zu and Lang Eleven saw this scene when they arrived, and Dai Zu hissed, "Dude, this head is buzzing."

Lang Eleven looked at Komodo, who was looking all over the place. The monitor lizard stepped forward and pressed it back when the Komodo dragon was about to turn over successfully.

"Where did the potion come from?" Yan Leyang asked again, while Saibu was still confused: "What potion?"

"The one that affects emotions." Wolf Eleven continued, "Is this Komodo dragon your subordinate?"

"No need to quibble, it smells." Wolf Eleven frowned slightly as he stared at the Komodo dragon that he had knocked to the ground. He closed his eyes and opened them again. The world in his eyes changed completely. Everything has been dismantled in great detail, and there seems to be something in the body of the Komodo dragon that does not belong to the original body structure.

Has it been remodeled?

Seeing that Saibu was beaten up and down, and his tail was tied in a dead knot, although it seemed that the strength could not kill anyone, it was extremely insulting.

"Stop! Stop!" The monitor lizard waved its claws, but the claws were too short, so he couldn't turn over or break free, "Hero! Big brother! This is none of our highness' business!"

Your Highness? Yan Leyang was still blindfolded, and he did not let go of the Saibu under his hand.

Wolf Eleven picked up the monitor lizard and shook it: "He seems to have been transformed."

"Transformation?"

After that, the monitor lizard explained something, roughly meaning that his poison glands were transformed. This kind of modification is very expensive and basically has little effect in the interstellar age.

Roughly speaking, the toxins secreted by his venom glands will destroy the human nervous system, causing the prey to lose their resistance and die in pain.

At that time, blood was sprayed on Yan Leyang's face during the hunt. It is estimated that one or two drops entered his mouth. Yan Leyang's emotions became inexplicably very sensitive, probably because the central nervous system was affected, but the dose of the toxin was very small. So there is no need to worry about health issues.

This time Yan Leyang finally let go of Saibu, but he didn't take the monitor lizard from Wolf Eleven: "It's so embarrassing, I misunderstood."

"You're so far away from me, you can't face me. Venom, right?"

"What am I? I'm not a cobra." The monitor lizard noticed that Saibu on the ground trembled and climbed up, and then slipped away without looking back.

"Then I'm relieved." Yan Leyang didn't care about Saibu, who ran away. "Are you sure it's not a potion? There's a corresponding one that can control my emotions. I have a special feeling for whoever is sprayed on it?"

This is Wolf Eleven's idea yesterday. Yan Leyang thinks it makes sense. Yan Leyang, who doesn't have medicine or medicine, doesn't understand. It's mainly the main character's idea.

The monitor lizard stared at Yan Leyang in silence for a long time.

"Hey man, are you making fun of me? Where in the world is there such a medicine?! Be reasonable!" The monitor lizard kicked its legs twice but did not dare to struggle too hard.

no? Wolf Eleven raised an eyebrow. He didn't know about the medicine, but Yan Leyang told a story about a woman who invented stickers to make men think she was particularly attractive. Wolf Eleven thought that art came from life.

So that's just a story?

"How can emotions be controlled by potions?!" The monitor lizard wanted to cry without tears.

"Skip this question." Wolf Eleven was expressionless.

"I mean it! The behavior of this mythical potion is wrong." The monitor lizard condemned.

Wolf Eleven held the monitor lizard's mouth in one hand so that he couldn't say a word: "Since it wasn't intentional, let's go."

Yan Leyang, who was stared at by Wolf Eleven: "Uh..." 

the crowd watched the whole process, but Dai Zu, who had no sense of participation and started eating melon seeds halfway through, laughed twice, so the cat and the wolf all looked at him.