IIII

Liv eventually got up off the floor and climbed back into her bed.

Into the bed she just used to have sex with Bradley Bradshaw.

She didn't know how to feel.

On one hand, she found herself, happy. Giddy, even. Extremely satisfied, and she felt all of the butterflies and excitement she felt 2 years ago during their whirlwind romance.

On the other hand, she felt guilty, like she just made a huge mistake letting him off that easy. She wouldn't let herself date pilots because of this guy, yet the same day he comes back she lets him in her bed?

Liv closed her eyes, gulping, beyond conflicted.

"It's not like I'm getting back into a relationship with him," Liv spoke to herself, trying to justify her actions. "It's just sex, between two consenting adults who have a history. It was just sex."

She eventually closed her eyes and went to sleep, her brain on and overthinking everything, because a part of her knew.

It was definitely not, just sex.

✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎

The next day, Liv woke up earlier than usual, and the second she rolled out of bed and stood up, she felt the soreness between her legs.

Memories of last night flooded her brain, and she couldn't help but grin slightly, shaking her head.

She still wasn't sure how to feel about it, but she didn't want to stress herself out thinking about it too much. There was no use in that.

She decided to take advantage of the early morning, putting on a black sports bra, a pair of black high waisted running shorts, and a slightly cropped green long sleeve workout top with thumb holes.

She threw her hair up into a ponytail, pulling some pieces out to frame her face, and she put on her black and white Nikes.

After freshening up, she grabbed her phone, AirPods, and house keys, before she put Kona's harness on and grabbed her leash and ball

They left the house, and Liv started jogging towards the beach, Kona keeping pace with her well, used to going jogging with her often.

The pair made it to the beach, walked out onto the sand, and they started jogging on the hard sand. Kona loved the beach, and Liv loved to take her in the early mornings when it wasn't so crowded and hot. And she loved seeing the sunrise.

After making their round, stopping in front of the bar, Liv took Kona's leash off, grabbing her ball from her pocket, and she threw it into the water. Kona excitedly jumped into the ocean after it, swimming to retrieve it and running back to her mom.

She and Kona played fetch for a bit, Liv taking off her sneakers and walking into the water a bit herself.

After an hour had passed since they left home, they made the trek back, where Liv gave Kona a quick bath before getting a shower herself. She got ready, putting on her make up and changing before she headed to the bar, where Penny was almost finished with opening duties.