V

The next morning, Liv woke up in her bed, groggy and tired, and the events of the night slowly came back to her.

Spending the evening on the beach with Bradley and his friends, swimming in the ocean, deciding to give Bradley another chance...

Bradley drove them back to her house around midnight, and the pair washed up and went straight to sleep, tired, and knowing today was a big day for Bradley.

Liv reached over, searching for Bradley's body in bed next to hers, but she didn't find it.
She slowly sat up, looking around the room, her eyes adjusting to the morning light coming in from her windows.

She got a bit nervous, her mind immediately thinking the worst, but when she heard shuffling in her bathroom, she realized how dramatic she was.

Liv pushed the covers back and stretched, wearing just an oversized t shirt and panties, and she ran her hands through her messy sleep hair, when Bradley came out of the bathroom, dressed in his green TopGun uniform.

"Hmm," Liv hummed, tiredly, admiring him. "You're really hot."

Bradley laughed, and he walked towards her, standing at the foot of the bed, and she scooted towards him, sitting up fully on her knees, nearly her normal height to him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Well, I don't hold a candle to you, Liv," Bradley wrapped his arms around her waist, and he kissed her forehead. "Although, tomorrow, I would really prefer it if you wake up in my shirt."

Liv smiled, and she laid her head on his shoulder, humming again, happy. "Deal."

Both of them enjoyed this calm moment while they could, and after a minute, they pulled away, Liv climbing off her bed and heading to the bathroom to wash up while Bradley grabbed some coffee.

Once she brushed her teeth, washed her face, and brushed her clean hair, Liv walked out into the living room, then to the kitchen, greeting Kona, then heading for the coffee herself.

"Knock 'em dead today, Rooster," Liv encouraged Bradley, grinning at him as she took a sip of her coffee, knowing he was about to head out for his first briefing and training day.

"Always," he smirked, and he walked over to her, pulling her towards him with one arm by her waist, and he pressed his lips to hers. The kiss lingered, and was sweet, yet a little playful, as Bradley reached down and squeezed her ass, making her giggle against his lips.

"Hey," she scolded him, and he shot his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry, these wandering hands, I really gotta figure out how to control them sometime," he smirked, shrugging, and she laughed, shaking her head as he walked backwards towards the door.

"Bradley," Liv called as he opened it, and he stopped and looked at her, his sunglasses now on. "Be careful."

"Yes ma'am," his lips twitched up in a genuine grin, before he closed the door behind him and Liv heard his truck start.

She sighed, looking down at her coffee, then at Kona, who was sitting by her feet, waiting for her food that usually is served right now.

"Yeah. Food does sound good, doesn't it?" She talked to her dog, whose tail wagged happily as she walked towards her bowl on the floor.

She scooped her kibble into the bowl, adding in some fresh ingredients in for her, too, before serving Kona, then she started prepping a smoothie for herself, before she headed to the bar for another work day.

✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎

The day was a pretty steady one, full of regular customers, and once the afternoon kicked in, Liv headed out, letting Jimmy close for the night.