Chapter Twenty Six- Welcome Back

Mason

"What are you doing here?"

I heard a voice that sounded so familiar, but I couldn't remember it. When I turned around I almost passed out, but she caught me.

"No, this is not real. I am going crazy."

"Mason, you are not going crazy. It's me, Shelby."

"No, no, Shelby is dead. We buried her. I know we did. I went to her funeral."

"Mason, look at me, I am your sister."

After she said that, I fainted.

I woke up to cold water being thrown on me.

"Who are you?"

"I will explain it at the house. We have got to get away from here though. We have to go now! Hurry!"

I shifted to Shane and I noticed "Shelby" shift into the tan wolf I remembered as Tanner. We ran all the way back to the pack house.

"Come on, we need to go see Darren."

"Wait! Who are you!"

"Mason! I said come on!"

Darren was sitting with Brooke on the sofa. He had the same shocked look as I did. Shelby broke the silence with,"We are all in danger. This whole pack is about to cease to exist. Five years ago I faked my death to get away from here. When I read about Mom's death I needed to come back to save my two little brothers."

I interrupted her, "We went to your funeral. We found your body. Justin confessed to killing you."

"I will explain all that later, there is a new pack, and new leader, and he wants every pack gone. He came see me years ago. He kidnapped me, raped me, and beat me. That is when Justin found me. He unlocked my chains and helped me escape. He said the only way I would be able to fully escape was to die."

That is when Darren said,"His name is Trevor. We already found him."

Shelby had a confused look on her face and said,"Trevor? His name is Xavier, and he wants us all gone, starting with you."

She pointed to Brooke. What in the hell was going on?

___

___

___

Who is Xavier? What does he want with Brooke? Someone we all love so much will be coming back shortly.Can you guess who it may be? I have also decided that I will not create a sequel to this story because of the way I have it ending :) Chapter 27 will be posted soon. I hope you are ready.

Love My Readers,

Kay :)