Chapter VII The Dark Figure

Pnerunith and his brother Caluria sons of 'Baguwe' were the ruler of the 'Raraku'- a giant clan. Their clan was the highest amongst all the clans these giant creature has.

They have immediately accepted the queen's offer to occupy the remaining positions in her council.

Pnerunith the mighty, as his people calls him, is not just a thumping giant. They came from the planes of 'Daruma' – a dimension of which was swarmed with enlarged creatures.

Caluria, however is the smallest of his clan, they have been calling him a dwarf giant, if that makes any sense. He bonds with land animals, he understands them. Moreover he makes treatments using herbs. But the greatest skill he has is training and taming wild dragons, thus giving him an important place not only in his clan but to queen Higr's council members.

There people was casted out by their leaders for performing a forbidden act – killing another giants. They were thrown in 'Tairiad' because their leaders thought that this world is a barren waste of land.

They occupied the vast forest north or Drekush and called it 'Agdus'. Agdus thrives with massive oak trees and sequoia trees. Here is where they worship their god 'Oogkavir' - a colossal redwood tree-like creature who has been here before time itself, or so they believed.

"Open the portal." The queen stood up.

Everyone followed the queen and stood up, moving a few steps back to the table.

In the middle of the table, a black mist came out. There was a loud screeching and crying. Suddenly, the black mist disappear. A few moments later, a wave of a force unseen exploded and they were blown away a few steps back. The place was shaken, some of the stalactites hanging from the ceiling came down to the floor.

"My children!" a voice said from the hole.

The screeching and the strong wave disappear and a black hooded figure appeared, levitating on top of the table.

Queen Higr' bowed down to the figure and everyone else followed, even the newly arrived members of the council.

"You grace," said the queen.

An apparent muddle was seen in the faces of the queen's council members. They were looking at each other and was not able to make conclusions regarding on what they should be feeling right now. They were surprised to be put on the spot, as they were not briefed by this unexpected part of the event.

This is clearly an execution of dark magic, they thought. When they heard the queen talking to her general about the opening of some kind of portal, this got them thinking and was held back to raise questions.

Seeing the queen stood up, they thought it must be a good thing to just follow what she is up to. For the queen is known to have been doing all sorts of dangerous things, affecting the people and things around her. To survive you must mimic her.

The black hooded figure removed himself from levitating and stepped his toe on the stone table, smoked coming out of his garment. He once again turned into a black mist and went in front off of the table.

As the mist where fading, a new creature was seen. He molded himself after the likeness of the drows. He was now wearing a plated armor inside his black hood.

He removed the hood on his head and an attractive distinguishable face feature could now be discern. He has shaped his body into a mighty physic, with great muscles and have his height taller than everyone else in the room. In total he looked like a warrior Drekush has been missing all their lives.