Chapter III The Drow Prince

"Before we take this chapter, I wanted to gather your opinions on Elves? Anyone?" asked Rheul, grinning mockingly and having his distorted gingerly hands paired together.

Rheul is one of the warlocks who educates on enchantments and sorceries and queen Higr's brother.

He turned his sword to a blue sash which he always wears on his shoulders on top of his brown long-drawn-out hooded coat. Despite the old age of one thousand years old, he still wears his green leather armor with gold lining its edges and he still fight alongside the king and his army.

He played an essential role in the 'battle of Renuer', the capital trade center of Raiun, which located in the border of the city.

Being the generous folk they are, the Faes opened this place and allowed the most honest of all merchants, buyers and traders to gather, discover new, historical and essential rare items.

Rhuel went to an awful course to carry through a grotesque plan. A plan which involved betrayal and death.

"My mother told me that elves do look like us but they have white pale complexion, has crooked teeth and nose. Sounds to me they look more like witches than drows." a student answered at the back of the room and everyone in the class laughed.

"What's your name?" Rheul irritatingly asked the student.

"I'm bo..." Suddenly interrupted.

"Stand up!" whispered Rheul, aggressively went in front of the student's chair and snapped his gingerly fingers in the air.

"My name is Boarth, Mreak Rhuel," said the boy as he immediately stands up and nervously shakes.

Boarth, being a nine feet tall muscular young drow and having quite the knowledge and skill in arena fighting, he was taken aback and realized that it's been long since he sensed fright. Suddenly, his trusted self arrogance and smug face left him.

Rheul went back in front of the class with his chin up dragging behind him his long coat. The atmosphere in the room was blended with silence and agitation.

There are thirty students in his class and today is the start of first moon class which happens annually in a five hundred day year cycle of the Nelumn lunar calendar. These are exclusive for all classes concerning enchantments, witchcrafts and sorceries, which will last for half of the year.

Most of them wanted to take a leap out of the room. Physical punishment is not new to students here but Rhuel, although a well known warlock, he has a reputation he built to himself and rumor has it that he once crippled a student for a year just to teach him a lesson. Some says he puts student in hibernation and was left to dream the worst day of their life in loop, and when they wake up, they we're never the same.

"Say....do you take witches as a subject for your wit, Boarth?" asked Rheul with an apparent glowering expression.

The more Boarth wanted to speak and answer the warlock's question, the more his mouth seals shuts, his throat sucking all the fluid and leaving the surfaces of his mouth dry as the dessert. In contrast, his whole body is dripping wet because of the thought of being punished.

Just as when Rheul was about to say another word, he was interrupted by a greshk, a drow guard wearing a green plated armor with snake skin texture and a complexion of obsidian black, as every other drow are.

"My lord, if you'll excuse. The Queen Higr' blessed the academy with her formidable presence. She asked and quoting her in her own words, to "ask that my bastard son may be excused to leaving your class as of this moment, in urgency."