𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 Ⅹ: "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞!"

✧

.*Author's Note*.

The events that take place in this chapter won't make sense if you go by the canon plot... But, please, just go with it. There are bound to be some changes since this is fanfiction.

.

.

.

☆ . ° ₊* .:° •. ° . ☆ • . ʕʔ . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

..:* "NO!" Arata shouted, so loudly that it shook all of the Butterfly Mansion.

"Arata..." Shinobu sighed, tiredly.

"NO! TAKE HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Arata wailed, punching the ground in her tantrum, "MURDERER! MURDERER OF GOOEY!"

Giyu stared at Arata with dead eyes for a few moments.

Gooey?

He continued to stand there, as Arata was scream-crying, Shinobu was angrily smiling while trying to calm Arata down. Then, he turned, and head off to the direction where the kitchen was, in the Butterfly Mansion.

"Tomioka, where are you going?" Shinobu questioned, talking over Arata's sobbing noises.

Giyu paused, and turned back around, staring at Shinobu's silent, angry-smiling expression for a few moments before answering.

"...Food," He replied, "I'm hungry,"

He turned to leave.

"Come back here!" Shinobu sighed heavily, patting a wailing Arata on the back, "There's an anguished child here! She's saying you murdered her goo or something,"

"...So?"

"You're-so-tactless-it's-impossible," Shinobu muttered under her breath, utterly done with all the tiring events that took place this week.

It has been around a month since the girls at the Butterfly Mansion, and Mitsuri had their sleepover. This was around the time Tanjiro was working on Total Concentration: Constant, asks if Shinobu was angry, and was entrusted with Shinobu's dream.

Among all the little tasks Shinobu had to deal with this week, Mew had come back in the dead of the night, slightly injured, with a few scratches here and there. This led Arata to spiral into despair, begging Shinobu to save Mew, and asking if Mew would die. After Mew healed, Arata was so relieved, that it was as if Mew had survived a major catastrophe by a miracle.

Arata had also accidentally broken something important, while she was being chased by Aoi for stealing a loaf of bread. She was scolded by Shinobu to no end. Zenitsu's recovery was dampened for two days since Arata had accidentally misplaced his medicine while looking for Kanao's coin, which had also been misplaced... again.