Part 2

Its been three months since August found out about my dirty little secret. He hasn't even said anything about getting a divorce or even separating and that scares me. We cant even have a conversation without arguing. We go to award shows and private party's and put on happy faces and sexual behavior as if we cant keep our hand off eachother. But the truth is we cant wait for the curtains to close so the show that we put on can finally come to a end. Aug never told Marcus that he knows and neither have I. Aug knows that Marcus is the best manager and if he lets him go, he lets go of his dream.

Right now I'm at home on my phone lurking on social media, August and I are trending again, we are everyones relationship goals. How can people be so ignorant, why would they want what i have based on a picture, in reality I'm miserable and depressed ...if only the camera keeps rolling after we say our goodbyes. Yesterday was Grammys Aug and I went home with 11 awards in total 7 being mine and 4 being his. at this moment August is in his basement writing music along with 4 attractive females for inspiration. There was a time when i was his inspiration. But this is Augs way to get revenge... well at least attempt too. August doesn't even touch those girls, he pays no mind to them. He just have them there to taunt me and its working. No one knows of my affair or my marriage problems not even my sisters. They can tell something is wrong but i cant tell them because then they'll tell the person I'm most afraid of knowing...my mother.
" Girl he don't even touch us he just have us here to ignore the hell out of us"
I was interrupted by my thoughts when the 4 females came walking up the stairs very loudly.
"Hell yea like tf but at least he pay us good ahahahaa"
The female with the honey blonde lace front said while putting he stacks in her Michael Kors bag.
"Right but anyway whats the mov- OMG YOUR AALIYAH I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN I REALLY ADMIRE YOU"
The shortest one out of the bunch acknowledges my presence first. This is there 8th time being over my home to tend august "needs" i always see them but this is the first time they saw me. Btw they all signed confidentiality forms meaning they cant talk to anyone about why they came here.
" Hi ladies how are you"
I say
"Were good Mrs. Dawn i mean Mrs.Alsina i mean Mrs. Da-"
"Aaliyah will do just fine aha, so are you leaving so soon"
"Yea he said he had something to handle"
They usually leave at 4am its only 1:30 so they only been here for 30minutes...weird.
" well alright drive safe and goodnight" i say to the women
"Girl we not finna go to sleep the nights still young we bout to hit up to blue mothafuckin flame"
"Well still drive safe and be safe"
"Alright bye Aaliyah"
They all say in unison , i chuckle to myself as i close the door. i walk back to the area i was at before and began to clean up. As i was washing the cup i was using ,i hear footsteps ,i instantly knew it was August. He stopped once he saw me
" Hey ma'"
He said slowly
"Hi" i say with a small smile
"Liyah can i ask you for a favor"
"Sure"
I stated not really sure

Soooo what do you guys think i decided I'm going to finish this story so let me know how I'm doing just comment or message me . i really want to get to know you guys just tell me a little about yourself and your interest and what u want to happen in this story... the littlest things inspire me so thank you all who are reading this