Take Off

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!BEEP!
I wake up to the sound of my Alarm breaking me from my sleep. I stretch in the bed before fully getting up. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes ,I then stand up and slowly walk to the bathroom across the hall and handle my business. I walk down the hall to me and Augs bedroom. Aug is standing over his dresser with a towel wrapped around his waist, he just got out of the shower. i walked past him to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and shower.
"Morning" Aug says
Me:"Morning"
Aug: " Aye you seen my black socks , i cant seem to find them" aug says while looking threw his drawers.
" Yea i washed them yesterday, there in the hamper" i walked to the hamper near my closet and pull out his socks
"Here ya go" i handed him the socks and and head to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth.
I start the water for my shower ,undress and slowly walk inside. I remember august would always join me in the shower even if he already took one. The shower was our favorite place to be when ever we needed to talk or vent out.
I tilt my head back and let the hot water hit my body. Aug always thought i was crazy for having the water on extreme hot . But thats just the way i like it.
I see Aug from the side of my eye walking to the cabinet, he pulls out a towel and sits it on the counter. He remembered ... I always forget to set out a towel for myself ,whenever i take a shower or bath so aug would do it . i smiled to myself just thinking about it.
"You always forget" aug mumbled , and i swear i saw a small smile from the reflection of the mirror across his face.i turned the water off, wrapped my self around the towel.
I head to our bedroom to change. I dried my body and applied lotion to my legs I slipped on some deodorant and started getting dressed. I put on my white lace romper with white heels i decided to just put my hair in a bun and accessorizes a little bit. I didn't put on heavy make up , just lipstick because i plan to fall asleep as soon as i get on the plane.
August: "The car's here ,I'm about to put the suitcases in it "
Me: "Alright ill be down in a minute"
I get all of my things together and clean up so everything is nice and clean. Sometimes my sisters like to have brunch at my house without me there. So i don't want them to speculate that me and Aug don't sleep in the same bed.

Me and Aug are on our way to the airport. We have a private plan but a car takes us to it through the airport. i wish it wasn't like that because of the paparazzi jumping to conclusions and asking crazy questions. After about a 45 minute ride we get out of the car.
The chauffeur opens the door and August gets out first and helps me out and slips his hand in mine. We both smile while looking at each other
Paparazzi #1: "Looking good Aaliyah"
Paparazzi #2: "August is it true you were jealous of Aaliyah at the Grammys"
Paparazzi #3: or how about the affair with your long time friend,Alana?
August usually only smiles and doesn't say a word. but this time he grabs my face and kisses me deeply while adding tongue.
August :"what does that tell you"
Paparazzi #2: "looking beautiful as always Aaliyah"
Me: "thank you" i reply
Paparazzi #5: Aaliyah is is true you have a bun in the oven?
Everyone stops and waits for me to answer
Me: "The only bun i have is the one on top of my head *chuckles*"
Everyone: *laughs*

August and I make it to the plane and we see our pilot "Dylan"
Me:"Hey Dylan how are you"
I greet him first by hugging him
Dylan: " I'm doing great Aaliyah and may i say you look absolutely beautiful"
August: "No you can not" aug shows that gorgeous smile before doing a handshake with Dylan.
I take a look at the plane and realize something
Me:"Hey Dylan this doesn't look like our plane"
Dylan: "because it's not but technically it is... the label sent it over as a congratulations present for the both of you ...she a beauty right"
August: "congratulations for what?"
August took the words right out my mouth
Dylan: "The Grammys of course... you guys took majority of the awards,btw Aaliyah...my sister says let her borrow the gown you weared"
I laughed
We all get in the plane and get seated and comfortable, i decided not to sleep on the plane but get some work done so I ordered a water and strawberries with whipped cream for myself.
Dylan:"i guess the rumors are true huh"
Me: "Whats that"
Dylan: "your pregnant"
Me:" *laughs* why you say that"
Dylan: "because every since you turned 21 you always order liquor for the plane ride"
Me: " i guess your right but I'm not pregnant... I just haven't been drinking water lately and since were going
to Florida i need to stay hydrated... and as i remember u would give me alcohol before i was 21"
Dylan: "*laughs* touché"
We took off almost immediately.

I get on my laptop and read my emails.
August is doing the same
August: "you know theres a shoot that we always held back in flordia.. now that we have the time... do you mind doing it?"
Me:" uhh no not at all...when is it?"
August:" three days from na'"
Me:" alright u can plan it"
Dylan: " whats up with y'all"
August:" what do you mean"
Dylan:"all I'm saying is there was a time when y'all would leave no room between each other. you guys would be making out everywhere and having sex everywhere"
I look down because i felt embarrassed i could tell aug was looking at me...i looked up and saw him smiling but then he quickly looked away.
Dylan: " i guess the honey moon phase is over huh...?"
I just kept quite and then decided to get some rest which was cut short because we were about to land.