Damn....

Aaliyah Pov

- August and i have been married for 4 years now been dating for 6 .Never have August cheated or shown any sign of showing affection to another female....but i cant say the same for me.

Aaliyah- "Hey bae.... I would've called but i left my phone".

I greeted august as i walked in our well furnished house...He didn't reply....i walked over to him and see that he's holding my phone in his hand. I examined his face, his eyes were puffy and his temple veins were visible enough to be seen. I knelled down to his level (he was sitting down).

Aaliyah- "Whats wrong babe" i said as i rubbed his knee.

August- " YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHATS WRONG LIYAH", august yelled while standing up and slapping Aaliyah's hand away

August- " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" He yelled while holding up my phone.

Aaliyah- "uh my phone" i said playing dumb

August- "Oh so you gonna play dumb??....how about u take a look for yourself." August handed me my phone as he went to the kitchen to get himself a beer. As my eyes wandered my screen i couldn't believe it...He found out.

I walked to the kitchen with plead in my eyes along with tears that were forming...Aaliyah- Aug i am so sor-...i was cut off by august slamming down the beer bottle on the counter.

August- Sorry??...how could you!!! What i do for you...is it not enough ma'...the purses..the dresses...the sex...is it not enough fa ya ass,

Aaliyah- August please let me explain.

August just look in space i guess it was my time to explain...to be honest i didn't know what to say.What i did was already in plain sight.i didn't know where to start.

Aaliyah- "Aug", i started walking towards him " i know what i did was stupid and selfish but i promise you it wont happen again.

August- " it wont happen again??...WHY THE FUCK DID IT HAPPEN THE FIRST TIME!!

Aaliyah- "Look August alcohol brings the worst out of all of us i never meant for it to happen!!" ,... Before i could get out another word Aug put his hand in the air to shut me up.

August- Who is he??

Aaliyah- *silent*

August- " Im not gonna ask you again".

Aaliyah- "Marcus",

August then gave a strange look..."Marcus My MANAGER! August and Marcus were partners in crime. but now august found out that he wasn't just managing his career but he was also banging his wife. 😱😱😳

PLEASE COMMENT I WANNA KNOW HOW IM DOING!