Hey ma, Hey cheater

The plane lands and it comes to a stop. I stretch while sitting down i look up the row and i see Aug still asleep, with his hands in his pant . I let out a small laugh, but i guess it was loud enough to wake him up.
August: "We here??" Aug says questioning me
Me: "yup"
August: "aaaaaahhhhh" aug stretches and starts to stare at me while i start getting my stuff together.
Me:" what *chuckles*"
August: " he was right"
Me: "who"
August: "dylan... and the paparazzi" august says while sitting up
I make a strange face
Me: "about what"
August:" that you're beatutiful"
I only smile
August: "can i ask you for something?"
Me: " sure
August: " i just want peace...now I'm not saying that its always your fault for the arguing and the drama ...but this is a vacation. Can we just relax??"
Me:"of course august"
Dylan:" Alright! That was quick....ill see you both later"
Me: "okay see you have a safe flight"
I hug Dylan and he whispers something in my ear
Dylan:"i dont know what happened between you and august but i want you two to be happy and loving again...your like a sister to me Lee-lee i want the best for you"
I let what Dylan said to me sink in. I see him and Aug say their goodbyes and I notice that he didn't say anything similar to august. I guess that was just for me.

August and I walk inside of the airport hand in hand . We don't come to Florida as much as we should. So every time we do our fans take advantage of our presence. Some would steal our luggage. As we would walk through the crowds they would snatch my jewelry. Once Aug and i came to Florida when they had a day that was 34 degrees which is crazy because this is flordia. So we had on our fur jackets and coats to stay warm and PEETA came through and drenched us in red paint. It took three shampoos to get it out of my hair.
Before we walk through the doors Aug stops me and turn me to him. He takes off my bracelet, earrings, and necklace but before he take off my rings he sees I'm not wearing my wedding ring
August: "Liyah wheres your wedding ring ."
Me: "I had to get it resized."
I said truthfully every since August found out about the affair i've been stressed out and depressed so I've been dropping pounds like crazy. I never have a appetite for anything so i don't eat.
Aug only shakes his head he probably thinks Im lying. He puts all my jewelry in my purse and holds it.
August: " They wont think about trying me"
Me: "what makes you think they'll try me"
August:" no offense but you're vulnerable"
I make a stale face Aug laughs and puts his arm thats holding my purse around my shoulder and I wrap my arms and his waist.
August and I approach the double doors. We already see the chaos. My heart starts beating fast and faster.
August: "You ready"
Me: " *takes deep breath* sure"
August:" Don't be scared ma'... i got you"
Every time Aug calls me "ma" I get butterflies in my stomach at first but then it calms me down in hectic situations.
The automatic doors open at our motion Aug looks at me and smile and it eases me. Theres not many paparazzi just fans that are crazed and a couple of bystanders.
August: " back it up , back the fuck up aight , give her ten feet!"
Girl #1: ooh august you so sexy..MARRY ME!!"
August: I'm already married ,so take several seats"
I chuckle at Augs comment
The girl had to be about 19 or 18
Girl #2: "Can i be your side chick then!"
August ignores the girl
Boy #1: "aaliiiiyyyaaahhhh i want you to have my babies"
August: " Im first in line bruh, you gotta wait your turn"
Some other people were talking and asking questions but I zoned them out until we made it to the car.
August:"whew that wasn't so bad now was it"
Me: "*laughs* you think??"
Aug pulls out his phone out my purse.
August: " lemme call my ma"
August hands me my purse and starts talking to his mom. I don't hear their conversation because I'm too busy admiring my husband. he has the most fantastic bone structure . I love his nose I always said its not too big and not too small. His lips are so plump and full btw August is a great kisser. i start to question myself ..."why did i do that to him." August is a great person and significant other i cant believe i cheated on him ,he is perfect.
August: "yea ight ill see you in a bit..... love you too * hangs up* , she always wanna talk my head off * laughs*"
I snap out of my thoughts and shook my head.
August: " let me take a picture of you, the sun is beaming perfectly on your face plus i haven't posted one of ya on Instagram since the Grammys " aug puts his phone up to take the picture and snaps it
August: " beautiful" aug looks at his phone examining the picture.
Driver:" Were here!"
August: "that was fast"
we unload the luggage from the car and started walking up the steps. Sheila's house is huge and it should be she always invite people over to stay and visit plus she lives on the beach which is great.
Aug rings the doorbell and we hear feedback from the other side. Sheila opens the door and started screaming from excitement
Sheila: "awwwwww your here its about damn time"
Me: "hi MIL"
i call sheila MIL which is short for mother in law it never feels right calling her mom especially since aug calls her the same. It makes me feel like were siblings more than husband and wife. Which is gross.
Sheila: "hey babeh you look so beautiful i like da dress"
Aug: "its called a romper mom its not a dress"
Sheila:" boy wth did i say don't get grown with me"
Sheila give august a look that make me burst into laughter
August: "hey ma' i missed you"
Sheila: " dont give me none of that . you miss the dead you can come see me anytime ,you know where i be at nigga"
(If anybody ever looks at sheila Instagram page you know she acts just like this lol)
Sheila: "well don't just stand there come insid, unless you wanna get burnt"
I always loved being in Sheila's presence shes a good person to be around and hilarious she always gives me good advice and keeps it real like no other.
Sheila:" Let me show y'all where y'all gonna be sleeping at"