𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩 ℑ𝔰 ℌ𝔢?

C  and I froze. "(Y/N) go back to the car." he said. 

"I'm not completely helpless." I said.

 I've never seen C so, serious. "Now." he ordered.
Even though he was looking out for me, it angered me that he was acting like I was someone who needed to be saved or protected. 

"It's my apartment C." I said pulling a taser gun out of my purse and walking ahead of C and into the apartment. 

C followed and we looked around, making sure not to make any noise. We checked the back of the house. No one was in the room or the bathroom. 
Nearly letting our guard down we went back into the front of the house. "Whoever was here didn't take anything and didn't stay." I said. 

C looked almost as puzzled as I was. "Then what was the point?" he asked. 

I shrugged and opened the fridge to the wine that C stocked up on. "I don't know but after the day I had, fast food and wine are going to feel so damn good." I said putting my taser gun down.
C and I walked into the living room and C froze. I just stared at the man sitting on my couch with a blank stare, as if I wasn't even surprised. That's probably because I wasn't. 

The man was asleep so C pulled me quickly away from him. Mood dampened even more from the man's presence, I jerked my arm out of his hand and went back into the kitchen. I set my food and wine on the counter and started eating.

C was absolutely shocked. "Shouldn't we call the police?" he asked. 

"Don't bother." I answered. 

"Arent you scared?" he asked. 

"Just irritated." I asked. "By both him and the questions you're asking." I thought to myself.

C reached for my razor gun. "Ok why aren't you the least bit freaked out. We leave the apartment all day and come back to a complete stranger on the couch (Y/N)." C said, deep voice trying to hide his frustration and confusion about the situation. 

"That's because I'm not a stranger." a man said. C turned around while I stayed facing my food. 

The man had long black hair tied into a bun, a lip piercing, eye-seeing glasses in front of pitch black irises, and a smile that I would never understand made girls weak. 

He brushed the crumbs I've seen on him when I saw him sleeping on the couch off his black t-shirt and black jeans. "Stay out of my pantry." I ordered. 

"Aw don't be like that (F/I)." he said. 

"How did you even find me here?" I asked. 

"Well it wasn't hard." he shrugged. He looked down and grinned. "Ok it, actually was, but you were worth the trouble." he smiled.

"I'm trouble? Seriously? One reason why I moved all the way over here was to get away from you." I said, still eating. 

"You still have quite the appetite I see. It's been so long, what? Two years?" he asked. 

I scoffed. "Not long enough."

I drank the last of my wine, as I was gonna need it, and turned to face the man. "What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I just missed you, is that so bad? he asked. 

"No, it's just not true." I countered. 

The man's face dropped. "(Y/N) out of everyone, you know we were the closest. Of course I missed you." 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said coldly.

We both turned to see C with the most confused look on anyone's face I've ever seen... and im in college literature. 

"Who the hell is this guy?" the man asked.  

This obviously pissed C off. "Wha- Who- Who am I?! Who the hell are you?!" He asked absolutely bewildered. 

"I'm Shawn. I'm (Y/N)'s big brother." my brother grinned. I rolled my eyes.