Her Breaking Point

"Why didn't you tell me any of this, angel? Did you want me to suffer like this? Did you get whatever it was you wanted?"

I'm not mad at her, not in the least. I'm just upset that there was a lack of communication between us when it was clearly needed.

I'm suffering without having the love of my life being as lively as I remember her once being.

I want my angel back....

Lately, Y/n was becoming quieter.

The light aura around her became dim, almost dark.

I worried about her. I always worried about her.

I was walking her home from practice after dark, when she suddenly stopped walking.

I stopped, turning to face her. "Are you alright, angel?"

She didn't look at me, eyes fixed on the ground. "I'm sorry, Rin...."

"Why are you sorry? What could you possibly be sorry for?"

Slowly, she looked up to meet my gaze as tears spilled and rolled down her s/c cheeks. "You deserve someone better than me...."

I gently cupped her cheek in my hand. "Angel. There's no one better than you. I don't care about your home situation, it could never make me love you any less. You don't need to apologize for anything."

"Rin...."

I kissed her gently, cupping her cheeks and using my thumbs to wipe her tears away. "I love you, angel...."

"Angel, I didn't realize those would end up being the last words I'd get to say to you before you...."

I choked on a sob, tears streaming endlessly down my face.

"Fuck! I never wanted to see you surrounded by all that blood, angel! All I wanted was to be in love with you! I just wanted you.... I wanted our relationship to be eternal, nothing should've been able to separate us...."

L/n Y/n sent a text to Suna Rintarou.

The message contained the following words:
<Rin, I love you so much. I'm sorry for hurting you.... I just can't take being in this house anymore. My dad hurt me again.... Remember to live a good life and capture all the memories you want to be able to hold onto. I really love you. I love you so much, Rin.>

Suna saw the message, his eyes widening as he immediately burst out of his room. He ran past his family and out the front door. He sprinted as fast as he could, all the way to his beloved girlfriend's house.

He was not prepared for what lay in wait for him there.

I ran all the way back to Y/n's house, even though it was the middle of the night. I quickly burst through the front door, seeing no signs of her parents being there. I frantically searched the entire downstairs, only to find nothing I hadn't seen there before.

I quickly ran to the door of her room, panicking when I didn't hear anything. I opened the door, only to be met by absolutely nothing.

I slowly turned to the bathroom door, my heart slamming against my chest. Fear coursed throughout my entire body as I slowly approached the closed door. My hand reached out and turned the knob, opening the door and revealing the contents of the room to my eyes.

There, I saw Y/n's motionless body laying on the floor. Blood flowing out of slits on her wrists, pooling around the girl's body and staining everything red.

I stepped as close to her as I could manage before all my strength and energy completely left my body. I collasped onto my knees beside my girlfriend, tears that I hadn't even noticed in my eyes spilling down my face.

"A-angel?"

She didn't respond. My heart sank. My eyes scanned the room until they landed on the instrument that was used.

A blood-stained knife lay on the ground mere centimeters from the love of my life.

It was easy to connect the dots based on all the evidence around me....

"You cut yourself, in a suicide attempt."

I didn't want her to go, not like this.

I pat my pocket until I found my phone, hurriedly pulling it out. Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, I called emergency services and explained the situation while also providing the address.

Impatiently, I waited for the ambulance to arrive with the paramedics. Within that time, I picked up Y/n's body and held her as close to mine as I possibly could. I sat there on the bloodied floor, trembling while holding the motionless body of the only person I've ever loved....