1.4

"It looks like someone was misbehaving," Rico Santos says in Dominican as he walks over with two beers, seeing two boys watching Dominic Toretto work on a car. "No?" Santos knocks on the hood of the car before squatting down. "What's up, boss?" Santos opens a beer before handing it to Dom. "Lunch is almost ready." Dom continues to work on the car. "Remember that we have the meeting with Elvis tonight about the gas but Leo is still in jail." Santos looks up as Han Lue walks over to them. "Can you explain to me who the Chinese guy is?"
"Looks like you've been really moving up in the world," Han says as he looks around at the garage.
"Who's this guy?" Santos asks as Dom rolls out from under the car. Dom laughs before motioning for the two boys to leave.
"Santos... Han... Han... Santos..." Dom introduces as he motions between the two. "You look like shit."
"That means a lot coming from you," Han retorts with a smirk, causing Dom to laugh. "How come we can't stay in a hotel, huh?"
"Oh, he's complaining already," Dom says with a smile as he looks at Santos.
"I like air conditioning, you know," Han says as they start walking into the garage. "And room service and tv."
"I thought your sister was coming with you?" Dom asks as Han sets his bag down.
"She's here," Han answers him with a smile. "She's scoping out the town."

Dom and Leo finish their meeting with Elvis before making their way to the dance floor. Dom takes notice of a girl, who is definitely not from around there but is in rhythm to the beat of the music. Dom walks up behind her before he begins to dance with her, which causes her to smirk.
"Salsa?" The girl asks as she turns to face Dom while the song changes. Dom holds his hand out to her before they begin to dance. Han notices Dom before he smirks as he realizes who Dom is dancing with. As the song comes to an end, Dom spins the girl before dipping her.
"I see you met my sister," Han says as he walks up to Dom and the girl, who is standing back up straight.
"Before you go all overprotective brother on my ass, remember that he's not my type," The girl says as she looks at Han with a smirk before turning to wink at Dom. "I'm Honey, by the way."
"Well, Honey, I hate to disappoint you but I'm everyone's type," Dom says with a smirk of his own, causing Honey to lightly chuckle. "But you can call me, Dom."
"Well, Dom, I hate to disappoint you," Honey taunts Dom by repeating what he had said as she steps closer to Dom. "But I'm gay." Dom looks at her in shock before Han starts laughing.
"Noted," Dom says with a nod, causing Honey to smile. "I think you'll fit in just fine."

THREE YEARS LATER

"Alright, we're good to go," Dom says over the walkie, causing Honey and Letty to share an excited smirk as they did every time that they had done this over the past three years. Dom looks over at Letty as he drives. "You got this?"
"You bet you ass, baby," Letty says before she and Dom kiss. "Let's make some money!" Letty and Honey climb out the windows before climbing onto the hood of the car.
"Everyone in position," Dom orders over the walkie.
"I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere," Han says over the walkie, causing Honey to shake her head.
"Down here gas is gold, bubba," Honey responds on her headset with a smile.
"Yeah, but banks don't move," Leo says on the walkie in Spanish.
"Your ass would be right back in jail if we robbed a bank," Honey jokes with him since that is what had landed him and Santos in jail for the first time though they wouldn't admit it.
"Kill the chatter. Game time," Dom orders over the walkie. Letty and Honey jump onto the ladder of the last gas tank. Dom quickly drives in front of the gas truck as Letty and Honey climb to the top of the tank. "Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got four K left before the downgrade," Dom orders as Letty climbs over to the next ladder. Honey climbs down to the hitch between the two gas tanks. Han starts driving in reverse before his girl hitches to the last gas tank. Honey freezes the hitch before climbing up the ladder opposite of Letty.
"This is all you, bubba," Honey says over her headset as she hangs from the ladder before she hits the frozen hitch with her hammer, causing it to break. "Liquid gold." As Han switches gears and adjusts to the weight of the gas tanks, Honey makes her way back across them before waving to Han as she reaches the last one.
"We're clear," Han says over his walkie as he drives off.
"Okay, T, you're up," Dom says over the walkie.
"Let's see is you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?" Han teases over the walkie, causing Honey to laugh.
"What are you talking about? I'll do it in one try!" Tego responds in Spanish.
"It's more like three. Come on, Tego. Keep it real," Letty retorts, causing Honey to laugh again.
"You're never going to live it down, Leo," Honey tells him with a smirk as she lays down on top of the gas tank, trusting her brother not to drive crazy enough that she would end up falling. Honey looks up at the clouds as she wonders if she will ever find a love like Dom and Letty have.