6.5

Honey pulls up next to Mia as Brian goes inside the bus. Without realizing it Honey holds her breath as she waits for the man that is like a brother to her to emerge from the bus unharmed. Gisele notices as she laces her fingers between Honey's before giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. Honey squeezes back and turns to her with a smile as Dom and Brian emerge from the bus. Mia runs over to give Dom a hug as Honey and Gisele get out of the car.

"There he is," Honey says with a smirk as Dom walks over to her and Gisele.

"Thank you," Dom says as he pulls Honey into a hug.

"Anything for family," Honey replies with a nod. "Remember that in the coming days." Dom nods in understanding before he and Gisele share a quick hug.

"Take care of each other," Dom tells them before they go their separate ways.

Honey sighs as she walks along the beach in the Dominican Republic, since she is missing Gisele. Life had been pretty calm for Honey and Gisele since they had helped break Dom out. Gisele left the day before to go check on an old friend, so Honey was left alone with no trouble to get into.

Honey walks into her and Gisele's beach house, as her phone starts to ring. Honey quickly grabs it, excited that it may be Gisele before seeing that it is an unknown number. Honey looks at it confused before answering it in case it is her brother or Dom.

"Hey, Honey," Dom says once Honey answers the phone, causing Honey to smile.

"Please tell me you have some trouble I can get into," Honey replies as she walks over to the closet to grab her go-bag since she knew that Dom wouldn't call her unless he needed something.

"How do you feel about helping me organize a job in Rio?" Dom asks as Honey finds a paper and pen to write a note for Gisele in case she doesn't see Honey's text.

"I'll be there," Honey answers excitedly before they start going over some of the details, that way Honey wasn't walking in blind.

Honey is walking through the Rio airport when she hears a chip bag open behind her, causing her to turn and look curiously.

"My brother," Honey says with a smirk as she realizes that Han was sneakily walking behind her. "You look good."

"I quit smoking," Han replies with a shrug as he holds up the bag of chips.

"I always told you they would kill you," Honey jokes as she pulls Han into a hug. "You here for the job?"

"You think I would come to Rio for just no reason?" Han retorts with a raised eyebrow, causing Honey to laugh.

"I don't know," Honey says with a shrug. "I heard the racing scene down here is decent."

"Let's go find this place," Han suggests with a shrug before they walk out of the airport to find a taxi.

Gisele not only received Honey's text but also received a call from Dom. So, Gisele drives her motorcycle into the warehouse that they are supposed to be meeting at.

"Sexy legs, baby girl," Roman Pearce says as he walks over to Gisele, who is taking her helmet off. "What time do they open?"

"They open the same time as I pull this trigger," Gisele answers as she quickly turns with her gun pointed at Roman. "Want me to open them?" Tego Leo and Rico Santos enter as they speak in Spanish to each other.

"That's my girl," Honey says with a smirk as she and Han watch the others from a small distance away.

"Hey, anybody can talk shit in Spanish, homie," Roman says as he turns to face them. Tego, Santos, Roman, and Tej all start arguing.

"Let's go break this up before Tego and Santos get their asses beat," Honey suggests as she and Han walk over to the others.

"I thought cockfights were illegal in Brazil," Han states as he stands next to Gisele before offering her some chips.

"Hello, sexy," Roman drawls out as he walks over to Honey. "I think we should go out sometime."

"Bless your little sweet heart. You could never handle me. Listen Ima try to say it nicely. I'm a little feisty. You could have me in your dreams but just know, you're not my type," Honey explains with a smirk, causing Roman to look at her in shock.

"Nice moves, Boss Lady," Gisele praises as she wraps an arm around Honey's waist, pulling her into a hug.

"I see you all have met," Dom says as he, Brian, Mia, and another woman walk over to them all.

"You know when you called me to come to Rio I assumed it would be for something more exciting than this," Gisele says as she and Dom share a quick hug, while Honey walks over to them.

"You know it's going to be exciting once I add my chaos to it," Honey jokes with a smirk, causing Gisele to slightly giggle before Honey and Dom share a hug. "It's good to see you, Sofia. You have grown up a lot." Honey had met Sofia Toretto in the Dominican Republic when her and her brother Fernando came to visit Dom.

"Check this out," Brian says as he walks over to them while Gisele and Sofia go to talk to Mia. "This is Tej. Best circuit man in the East coast." Tej and Dom shake hands while he shares a nod with Honey. "And this is my boy, Roman Pearce. We go way back, I met this guy in juvie. I pulled that job with him in Miami."

"I heard about you," Dom says with a nod as Roman stares him down.

"Nice digs," Han sarcastically says as he walks over.

"Yeah, well, the Ritz was sold out," Dom tells him with a smirk and a shrug.

"So what's this all about, Dom?" Gisele asks as she crosses her arms across her chest, causing everyone to look over at Dom.

"Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?" Tej asks in agreement.

"Because we got a job," Dom answers as he and Honey share a smirk.