7.5

"All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes," Sofia explains as they circle around the table. Sofia has been living in Rio for almost a year and has had a few run ins with Reyes, causing her to know how he runs things. "And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail and owns almost all of the cops."

"No paper trail means no banks. And no banks means cash houses," Gisele adds as she looks down at the papers on the table, causing Honey to nod in agreement as she smiles at Gisele. Honey couldn't help but fall more and more for Gisele each day that they are together.

"That's right. Ten of them to be exact," Mia says as she unfolds the map that they had marked each cash house on. "Spread throughout the city."

"And we're going to hit them all," Honey adds as she crosses her arms across her chest with a dead serious look.

"All of them?" Tej asks with a raised eyebrow while Roman and Han look at her as if she was crazy.

"All of them," Brian confirms with an excited smirk.

"That sounds crazy," Roman says as he looks around at everyone to see if they are having the same doubts as him. "You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought you said this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homie."

"So what we're talking about is $100 million," Dom announces loud enough for Roman to hear as he is walking away.

"You say what?" Roman asks as he turns around to look at Dom. "Hundred..." Roman starts walking back over to the table. "See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..."

"That's right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even," Dom explains as everyone smiles at Roman.

"That's a little less than $10 million a piece," Tej calculates, causing Honey to smile because she loves money. "I am down."

"I'm in," Tego quickly agrees while Santos nods in agreement.

"About ten million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me," Roman says more to himself but loud enough everyone can hear him, causing Gisele to roll her eyes.

"You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark," Gisele says with a frown as she glances up at Honey, knowing that she had made the plan. "You just can't."

"As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest," Han explains in agreement with Gisele.

"That's the plan," Honey tells them with a smirk, causing everyone besides Dom to look at her confused.

Later that day, the new team watches as a man drives up to one of the cash houses. Dom gives Honey a nod as the man gets out of his car. Honey puts on a mask, pulling her hoodie on before grabbing her handgun from her waistband.

"Act normal," Honey tells the man as she presses the gun into his side, having snuck up behind him. The man nods before he knocks on the door. A peephole is opened before the man leans forward to show that it is him.

Honey nods at the team before they quickly make their way over as the door is opened. Dom hits the guy, who opens the door in the face with his shotgun.

"Nobody move! Nobody move!" Honey orders as Dom hits another guy with his shotgun, causing all of the half naked women to start screaming.

Brian and Roman take the remaining two guys out before Roman and Tej tie up all of the men. Honey and Gisele gather the women together, trying to keep them calm, while Brian and Han gather all of the money.

"That's all of it," Brian says as he sets the last pack on top.

"You're a dead man. You're all dead men!" The guy, who answered the door, yells. "You don't have a place to hide."

"Who's says we're all men?" Honey asks as she stands beside Dom, waiting for his next move despite wanting to run the show.

"Besides, who's hiding?" Dom asks the man as he takes his mask off with the rest of the team following his lead.

"Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money are you stealing?" The man questions as he looks around at them. Honey smirks as Dom picks up the gas can they had brought before he pours it all over the money.

"We ain't stealing it," Dom says as he throws a lighter on it, causing it to ignite in flames. "You tell your boss exactly who did this."

"Tell him there's more coming," Honey says with a smirk as she walks in front of the man before kneeling to his level. Honey pats his cheek while winking at him before they put their masks back on. As they leave, Honey wraps an arm around Dom's waist to let him know that she needed to talk to him.

"Sorry, if I overstepped back there," Honey says as they reach his car, since she was used to being in charge of talking since she knew how to get her way.

"You know that you're good," Dom says with a nod as they get into the car with Han. "Besides, I know how you get when men assume that women can't do the same job."

"Dang straight," Honey admits with a nod of her head. "Women can do anything a man can do but better and while they're bleeding." Han and Dom share a slight look of disgust. "Well, besides peeing standing up and the fact that men have the sperm. I'll give men that." Dom looks back at Honey with raised eyebrows before they all bust out laughing.