In The Warehouse

"We came on the perfect timing,"

"Oh it's you again," Shinichiro said as he walk over to the younger to ruffles his hair.

While Takemichi's hair is being ruffles by the older male, his friends watch from the side. It was a bit unexpected for them, to see the Black Dragon's leader ruffles their friend's hair.

"Ah Shinichiro-san, you gel up you're hair again," Takemichi said.

"Yeah, it's cool isn't it," Shinichiro smile.

While on the other side, Shinichiro's friends could be heard laughing from behind.

"That's cool you said, y'know I'm still laughing at this joke you just said everytime," Takeomi said.

"It's actually make me wonder how much you spend on the hair gel," Benkei said, which make Wakasa to laugh even more.

"Whatever, I'm not talking to you anyway, I'm talking with this middle schoolers," Shinichiro tried to ignore his friends as he turn back to the middle schoolers.

"Just like I said, it's cool isn't it,"

Takuya and Akkun only give out an awkward smile, Yamagishi and Makoto look at each other to see if they should say something or not.

While Takemichi only give an angelic smile as he look Shinichiro.

"Even them hesitate to say anything," Wakasa laugh, while Shinichiro just scoff in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we came here actually about you're gang members," Takemichi said as he scratch his neck.

"Oh what about them, did they made any trouble?" Takeomi said he walk towards them while Wakasa and Benkei follow behind.

"Well you could say that," Makoto said as he step in with Yamagishi while carrying the two males in Black Dragon's uniform.

"Ah this could cause trouble if you hit them," Benkei said.

"So you be ok if they harassed female out there," Akkun said in defend.

"Yeah they harassed one of our female student, if you can, please discipline them," Takemichi continued.

"To harassed a female is one of the biggest trouble since Shinichiro is weak to female despite being rejected multiple time," Benkei said.

"No need to point out the last part," Shinichiro said as he sigh with blush on his face.

"That cause you suck at flirting, especially with that hair style of you're," Wakasa said.

"Can y'all cut it out already," Shinichiro said.

"Nah, it would be boring then," Takeomi said as Benkei and Wakasa agreed.

"Anyway, thanks for brought them here, and I think you all have to stay here until they woke up," Takeomi said to the Mizo Five.

"Ehh why?" Yamagishi and Makoto said.

"We should have leave them on the street before," Takuya said said as the other 4 of his friends agreed.

"Just in case y'all lying, so you can't escape," Wakasa said.

"Ahh, do we look like someone who would lie," Makoto said.

"Well 99% I suppose," Takeomi reply. While the Mizo Five have an offended face.

"Which part of us look like a liars, when you literally look worst then us," Yamagishi replied back at Takeomi.

"Ahh what did you just said!" Takeomi said in irritated.

"We said you look far worst then us!" Makoto said.

"High schoolers nowadays are always mean, they all like to bully the younger," Takuya said as he stand behind Akkun, so it's look like Akkun is protecting Takuya.

"Well then you should have respect older people then you," Takeomi said.

"Old man," the Mizo Five said together.

An irked mark appears on Takeomi's head, while Wakasa and Shinichiro snicker. On the other hand, Benkei put his hand on Takeomi's shoulder to tell him to calm down.