"Huh?"

"Y'know, if it wasn't for Shin, I would beat you up with you're friends," Wakasa said, though he only tease him since Takemichi is a crybaby.

"No, you can't touch my friends!" Takemichi reply, if it wasn't for his face, people would thought that he was serious. At this state, as you know, Takemichi try to hold back his tear.

At this moment, they could see the similarity between the younger male and their leader.

"Just an broken arm would be ok right, rather then half to death," Wakasa tease again, he can't help it but he was having fun teasing people like Takemichi.

"Absolutely no!" It's true Takemichi is overprotective, but he still know how to hold himself back especially since he injured his left shoulder.

Beside as long as they didn't touch any of his friends, he wouldn't do anything.

"Calm down, I'm only teasing you," Wakasa ruffles Takemichi's hair while smirk.

"Alright alright that's enough, and I think you should go back home since it's already dark outside," Shinichiro said, it's almost around 8 pm already, because of the rain Takemichi also had to stay for a while.

The place they were stayed while it was rain it's wasn't any of their house, it's only a place where all of the 4 tops BD's hang out place.

And both Takemichi and Wakasa is soaking wet because of the rain outside when they arrived, so both of them had to stay on their own wet clothes since none of them have any extra clothes also.

Well Wakasa you could say that he was topless expect Takemichi, he absolutely refused to be topless.

"Do you want us to escort you back to you're house, since it's dark already, and there's lot of other delinquents roaming around," Shinichiro offer to Takemichi.

But Takemichi decline instead, it's not like Takemichi couldn't take care of himself since he was the one who teach his squad how to fight.

Both Benkei and Takeomi only shake their head slightly, this whole time, the most one to have the conversation was Wakasa and Takemichi, and Shinichiro would be the third person sometimes.

While both of them only seat down somewhere and just observe them.

"Good morning!" Takemichi jump to both of his friends, Akkun and Takuya as he ran from behind.

"Don't!" Unfortunately it's too late to move away.

Just about three of them fell down to the ground, Takemichi is being pull back by his shirt collar from behind.

"You seriously going to kiss the floor next time, Takemichi," Makoto said, it was him who pull Takemichi's collar while Yamagishi stand behind Takuya to prevent him from hitting the floor and also pull Akkun sleeve.

"Hehe, I'm just excited to tell you guys something," Takemichi said.

"What is it that very excited for you this time?" Yamagishi asked.

"Just something really really excite," Takemichi said happily while being really excited in the early morning.

"Yeah what about it?" They asked.

"I met with the Black Dragon's tops again yesterday when I was on my way back to home,"

"Huh?" They heard it very clearly what Takemichi said, they just need sometimes to process on what did they just heard.

"Huhhh?" At the second time it was more loud then before.