All Of Them Are Sleepy

While they all waiting for the pass out people to gain their conscious back, they would talk about anything for the time to pass. Most of the time, Takeomi would aften got tease by the middle schoolers.

Thankfully everything went smoothly after they settled everything down, as well as the misunderstood around.

The Mizo Five would like to go to their own house, but unfortunately it's already late and they also very tired from all the talk. All of them decided to sleepover at whoever house is nearby, which is Takemichi.

Thankfully Takemichi's parents isn't in the house, so they are free to be noisy when they arrived there with their feet.

It was really exhausting and very much sleepy when they first arrived the door.

"Remind me not to knock anyone out that harsh again," Makoto said with his sleepy voice and yawn.

"Roger," Takemichi said in similar voice, while the other too tired to reply anything.

Thankfully they arrived there safe and sound without any ambush or any gang that cross path with them.

When the sun rise, Takuya were the first one to wake up. Right after he wake up, he realizes something, all of them wearing the school uniform to sleep.

"Y'all wake up now," Takuya wake them up as he close the AC and open the window to let the morning wind enter.

One by one started to wake up like a zombie themselves. As all of them wake up, the first thing they realize are the time, it's 6.30 in the morning to be woken up.

"Takemichi, you have any extra clothes, we need to wash our clothes now to get it dry on time for school,"

"Wait I get it for you all," Takemichi said as he walk upstairs to his bedroom on.

"You all go wash you're face now," Takuya said as he pick up all of the school bag that are on the floor.

They all fall asleep last night as soon as they seat down in the living room.

7.15

"Go wash up now one by one," Takemichi said as he dry his hair with towel.

Akkun slowly walk to the bathroom to take a short shower there. Takemichi take out the ironing table that are fold behind his bedroom door, to iron the uniform later.

"Should we cook something or just buy something?" Takemichi asked.

"Just buy something, it's too much work to do if we cook," Yamagishi said simply.

"I guess that's true,"

In Class.

"The three of you stand up now!" The teacher suddenly yell out at Akkun, Yamagishi and Makoto. Unknowingly to the three of them, they fall asleep without realizing.

Well can't really blame them, they really had to stay up last night because of what happened.

Takuya and Takemichi, both of them are going to the toilet they said, but somehow they took a nap there until the next subject.