Chapter 2

"You're daughter has pneumonia. You're other daughter also had it hence why she...passed away suddenly."

I watched as my parents eyes widen. "H-how did we not notice...!?" Daddy exclaimed then the doctor looked at me with eyes saying should i tell them. I slightly nodded then the doctor sighed. "Well they both kept it a secret fearing that you both would hate them for getting sick, i will leave you both alone with her before i prescribe her the medicine. I will be right back little one." The doctor pat my head then he left the room. "So you knew that she was sick and didn't tell us!?" I looked down and brought my knees to my chest. "Correction both of them was sick. If we would have noticed earlier then we could have prevented it." Daddy said calmly then i looked up to see him holding my hand. "Sorry... I didn't mean to keep it away. We both was scared and i kept wanting to tell you two but i didn't want to upset her." I told them as i teared up, i had to tell them now that sissy is gone. If I had told them sissy would stilll be here. I coughed as they started back arguing then the doctor comes back. "Please stop arguing and listen to me. I know you both have your issues but you both are her parents and focus on that instead of arguing." He sighed and continued. "I'm gonna give you some antibiotics to give her but if she gets worse bring her back immediately as it could be deadly as you saw with your other daughter." He gave daddy the medicine then the doctor walked to me. "See you next time for a check up kiddo." He booped me as i giggled and he smiled. "Otay!" I exclaimed then he pat my head and left the room. I looked at my mom and dad which i heard her sigh. "Let's just go home and sort this out later." Daddy nodded and picked me up then we go home without sissy.