Chapter 3

(Y/n's Pov)

Its been a few months since Piper passed away and I was in our shared room playing with a prototype of a toy that daddy gave me to test. It was in some type of box? Very confusing but i turned the crank and watched as music played. Soon some type of think popped out suddenly which i jumped back. "What are you..?" I mumble and felt its fur which was soft. I smile and think of a name for it. "BOXY BOO! That can be your name!" I giggle and pick it up then i brought it to daddy's office. "Daddy it works and i name it!" I exclaim happily as he smiled and pat my head. "That's wonderful Y/n. What did you name it?" He asked as i smile. "I name it Boxy Boo because it in a box and it pop out suddenly like someone saying boo!" Daddy smiled and nodded then grabbed Boxy Boo from me. "Thank you Y/n for helping me now later i might need more help at the factory but for now you can get a snack." I nod running out of the room and to the pantry in the kitchen. Looking around i find some (insert favorite snack) and grab it then started to eat it. 'Hm i can't wait to go to the factory it so fun and my favorite is the simon says.' i thought as i eat my snack and go to my room. I set up my toys which mainly consisted of huggy and kissy then i give them each a piece of my snack. "Snack Party!" I exclaim happily and have them 'eat' the snack. "Y/n time to go!" Daddy yelled which i smiled. "Okay!" I ran to the door and put on my coat and shoes. "Ready to go?" I nod which he smiled and held my hand. "Alright lets get going."