chapter 1

One. Direction. For the past two months theses two words have been on my mind. It has been two months since I have found out about one direction. Since than I have made it my personal mission to get everything 1D. so far I have 5 shirts, 3 shorts, 6 pairs of shoes and two dresses. I have also made so stuff but they don’t count. I have 20 posters of the brittish/irish boyband and 10 magizines. Your probably wondering how I can afford this, well when I was 16 and my sister was 14 our mother died in a car crash and our dad committed suicide when he found out. My sister and I have about 30 million dollars in each of our bank accounts. So we are pretty much set for life. When I turned 18 I adopted my sister officially. Woops I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Stella dawn. I have a sister named caitlyn and a biffle named Taleigha. I have long brown and red hair, odd I know but I got bored of my natural hair colour. Any who, I have bright green eyes I have an okay body, and like most people I still get the occasional pimple or two. So this is my, Caits and Taleigha’s story on how we met One direction.

Chapter 1

“yo, Stell, get cho ass up woman!”

And there goes my wonderful Louis dream. Thanks again Tea.

“you’re welcome Stell, I always knew you had a soft spot for that blue eyed angel.” She said with a smirk.

Ahh there is my wonderful biffle Taleigha but we call her Tea. She has crystal blue eyes that had a hint of green mixed through. She is about 5’6”, short I know but she doesn’t mind at all.

She has the same colour hair as me but her hair is wavy and mins straight. She has the whole hour glass figure thing going on for her. She is always wearing bright skinnies and a bright top or she is wearing bright shorts and a dull bright top. She usually pairs off her out fits with one of her many sets of either TOMS or Connies and with her shorts it’s with knee high socks too. The winters in Australia aren’t that cold well at least not here in Maryborough well at least not most of the time.

“is there a reason as for you to wake me up at this god forsake hour?”

“yes…” she said

“well” I asked a bit annoyed

“me and Cait are hungry so get off cho ass and make us some dinner woman!” tea said jokingly. She than turned on her heel and started to walk out of the room but stopping to say that they wanted pancakes.

Well I guess we can have pancakes for dinner than.

I turned and looked at my alarm clock to see the green numbers that read 11:30 pm.

I changed into black ripped skinnies that have paint splatters covering them, a white singlet with black and pink stripes. I put on a pair of socks and slid into the kitchen. Literally.

And with me being the true directioner that I am I slid into the kitchen shouting “CARROTS” at the top of my lungs.

Tea comes into the kitchen only to shout “NANDOS!”

Tea only started to say that because of Niall James Horan. Yep. It’s only because he loves Nandos. It is because of this that Cate and I have agreed that Taleigha is in love with Niall. Its Just like how I lov- ahh I mean like Louis. And Cate has a crush on le hazzbear.

As I start to mix the pancake batter together, Cate walks in. Caitlyn is the youngest of the group at the age of 16, I’m 20 and Taleigha is the middle child at the age of 19. Cait has the perfect body, hour glass figure and flat tummy but has slightly there abs, yet she still has boobs. Cait is now know for doing something random. But it still ends up shocking me. So when she decided that she would throw flour at my face, laugh at the face I must have made and than randomly walk out of the room, I was a tad shocked. MehI thought and went back to cooking the pancakes. Once they were done, I made myself a plate and soaked them in syrup and two scoops of vanilla ice cream. I called tea and Cate into the kitchen as I went up to my room.