Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Taleigha’s POV

The next day Niall and I went to a farm and got 1 llama and we called it Nandos and kept it in the stable in the backyard that we made earlier that day. So now harry has a cat named Ashii , Louis has a dog called PFC (potato flavoured carrot) and the llama, all the animals live in their own little pen in the backyard. PFC basically lives in the house, so does Ashii. Looking after the animals, it hit me in the face like a tonn of bricks. Whats gonna happen to them when the boys leave on tour? Crap, we so didn’t think this one through. What about Niall, what is he going to do about Nandos? Whats gonna happen with us? I mean, he could have any girl in the

friggen world and he stuck with me. Cruds doodles, well I guess we are going to have to organise some one to come and look after the animals for the boys. Yeah and Niall will fall head over heals for the girl who comes to feed Nandos. Shizznic aand imam have to basically live with her. Oh the joy, I can hear her now. Oh how I love Niall. He is the best boyfriend I’ve ever had. When he comes home, I’m gonna give him a massive kiss and practically rape him infront of you so that I can make you extremely jelly of me and his relationship-….

You know what, I think my imagination runs away with the wind. Gosh I really hope he makes it official with me and not the llama feeder.

“speaking of the devil and the devil shall appear.”

“you were speaking about me to yourself? Are you sure your sane?”

“nope.” I said, answering Nialls question.

He just shook his head at me with a cheeky smirk in place. As I mumble a quick maybe to myself.

Which he must have heard considering that his smirk just grew.

“make sure that ego doesn’t grow to big Nialler, it wasn’t all good things ya know.” I said. Technically I didn’t lie, I just made him think that I was thinking bad about him. (not in that way you ninnies.) he looked confused, but then he the look in his eye and I knew he was up to something.

“so, you’re wearing the Niall Horan set aye?”

“yeapers. Cause I wuv you oh so much.”

He looked shocked.

“so she finally admits that she loves me! Ha I knew it. Don’t worry I wuv you too.” He then sealed off what he had just said with a short, sweet but emotion filled kiss.

I was shocked at first, but I kissed him back, all the while thinking, I’m KISSING NIALL JAMES HORAN!!!!!!

Unfortunately the moment was ruined when the others slid into the room all wearing socks, only to find us making out. It was the sound of Zayn and Louis started to make kissing noises that I slowly started to pull away from the kiss, only to glare at the two boys. Once I got a proper look at them, did I realise that Mr-Carrot-King was giving mr-‘Vas-Happenin’ a little hickey, and by the sounds zany was making, anyone would have thought that he was enjoying it. Hmm, maybe Zayn did swing that way. Well theres only one way to find out,

“zayn, are you enjoying that?”

He slightly shook his head, which, in the end, only caused him to moan even louder.

“are you sure? Cause those sounds don’t sound fake anymore.”

“well, if and when he gives you a hickey, I dare you to not moan. I bet you twenty bucks he will have you moaning with in the first 10 seconds.” By the end of his little speech, he was moaning again.

“I take you up on your little bet zany but ill make it 100.” I said. I then turned to niall and whispered in his ear that he isn’t allowed to get jelous. I turned to Stella and said the same thing to her. I also reassured her that I have niall and she had lou.