Chapter 2

Caity’s POV

As I was about to sleep felt someone’s hands around my waist and turn to see harry laying next to me topless and only in boxers I turned and said “good night” to him and he said

“good night babe” and kissed my head and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and saw harry still asleep so I decided to go have a shower. When I was in the shower I washed my hair and body and got out and got dressed. When I was out of the bathroom harry woke up,

“Good morning did you have a nice sleep”, I said and he sat up

“good morning to you to and yes I did” he said with a grin.

I went down stairs an made breakfast for everyone while they were all asleep and I told harry to go wake them up and he did, they all came down and sat at the table and ate breakfast which was bacon and eggs on toast. After that I ask if they had to do anything today luckily they didn’t so we went to the shops. When we got there we split up so that I went with harry, tea with niall, Stella with lou and zayn with Liam.

After an hour or two we met up for lunch which was fish and chips.

Tea’s POV

After lunch we went to blockbuster to rent out some movies, we rented out case 39, drag me to hell, jeepers creeper, men in black 3, total recall, toy story 3,scary movie 4, PA4. When we got home we watched drag me to hell first and when it was the scary part of the movie the lights blacked out which made us all screamed then we lit up some candles to light up the house a bit and we decide to play hide and seek in the dark and Liam was in to count he counted to 20 and we all hid. I went and hid in my closet then I heard someone come into my room and go into my closet and I just sat there been really quiet then they sat next to me and

said “well isn’t this fun”, they said and I turn to him “well hello to you to niall” I said. I wonder where the others are hiding.

“hey babes. What’s a crackle ackin?”

“Nothing much honey bun, I was just thinkin about my dream last night.. that’s all” I said with a smirk on my face as turned to face my Irish god. 2 minutes later we heard harry and the other been found and we were still talk and we were about to kiss until harry came into the room and yelled “I think they are in here Liam!” so we decide to hide under all the clothes and then Liam opened the doors to try and find us. He looked around for a bit, it was because of this that he almost stepped on my figures.

“hey guys, look. She has everything us related!” screamed Harry.

Niall faced me with a smirk on his face. I poked my tongue at him, I know very mature. And grinned either way.

“holly shiznic, she really does, look she even has the limited addition bra and panty sets… SHIZZ she has all 6!!!! But ones missing… oh looky here it just so happens to be the Niall Set!”

When he said this Niall looked at me wide eyed but he still had that goofy grin in place. I quickly mouthed a quick shut up and that they were in the wash. He would have believed me if I didn’t blush. Whoops. Mistake number one. His smirk just grew a lot. Hmm.

“guys have you even looked around her room. She has like 5 gazzilian posters of us and JB!”

Once again I blushed. But this, he did too. Hmm note to self, ask him about that later…

“aww man her bed is soooooo comfy. boo bear get in here with me.” Haz said and than he whispered “I’m not wearing any panties” in a girly voice.

When niall and I heard that we each put a fist in our mouths to stop us from laughing.

“aww hazy bear, I thought you would never ask. Boiz get out we are about to have a Larry moment so if you don’t wanna see it than get out!” lou said in a girly voice but he sounded dead set serious to.

We tried, we really did but when the boiz said eww besides Zayn who asked if he could join in, me and Nial just couldn’t hold it in, we burst into a fit of laughter which, in the end got us found by Harry who, might I add, was but naked.

Caitlyn’s POV

I heard a scream. It was Taleighas and she sounded scared. I haven’t been found by the boys yet, but my biffle was screaming bloody murder. I ran to her room only to see Harry but naked. Now I must admit he had a nice bum.

“Hazz, how could you! I thought we had something special.” I said jokingly.

“babe, its not what it looks like, I swear! I only have feelings for you! Sorry boo bear, but its true.” Haz said in a very serious tone.

I smiled a walked over to him and gave him a hug a said

“awww your forgiven babe.”

With that he bent down a kissed me. I was shocked at first but I got over it quickly a gave into the kiss. It wasn’t until we heard Louis wolf whistle, that I realised that hazza was still indead naked.

“ahh Hazz, did you want to put on some clothes so that my biffle isn’t scarred for life?”

He shook his head with a cheeky grin on his face. I smirked a said

“well could you at least cover up yo wing wang?”

He smirked and said “Nahh boo bear likes it” while winking at Louis.

Stella, who had now entered the room looked at harry and glared at him when he winked at Louis. Lou caught the glare and came up behind her and kissed her from the base of her neck all the way up to her cheek. She had a content smile on her face.

Taleigha finally speaks up saying “Harold Edward Styles you better cover up yo wing wang otherwise imma shove a carrot up cho ass!”

Lou and Stell looked up at me with masks from horror on their face. At the same time they both screamed “Hazz cove up cho wing wang! NOW”

He looked at me, first with horror then with mischief, in his eyes before saying “Caity, why don’t we go have a shower, together you know to save the planet” while adding a couple of winks through the sleazy pick up line

but jokingly. So imagine their surprise face when I say “sure haz, we can continue from where we left off this morning.” with a wink. So hazza and I left to go have a shower. After we have our shower together we get dressed into our pj’s and say good night to everyone and go to bed after a 10 minute make-out sesh. I woke up the next morning to find harry not sleep but coming out of the bathroom naked. He tells me that everyone had gone food shopping and that he stayed here just in case I wake up. So we decide to watch a movie in my bedroom half way though the move I started to fall sleep when all of the sudden I woke up to find harry spooning me while been naked, so I laid there for 10 minutes while been spooned. Then I turned so that I was facing harry and kissed him so he would wake up and he did a little surprised by the kiss but he kissed me but after a while he licked my lips and we were making out for at least 20 minute before we heard Louis and the other get home and we quickly when back to watching the rest of the movie. And Louis came in “so did you have a nice sleep” he said. “Yes…yes I did” I said with a smirk and I winked at harry who just sat there smirking too. We went back down stairs and help the others with the shopping. Which was food and more movies and clothes I don’t know why but we got more clothes.