Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Caity’s POV

A few hours after I went to bed everyone else went to bed, went I was about half way asleep when suddenly the other side of my bed dipped under someone else’s weight.

“what are you doing in my room” I whispered

“umm because I have nowhere else to ummm sleep” harry whispered back

“ok. Fine. If your going to sleep in here then I am going to sleep somewhere else” and with that I got up and left.

Zayn’s POV

I was sitting in bed while Liam was asleep in the other bed, then there was a knock on the door which made Liam wake up and me to jump. When we opened the door we saw Caity standing there crying,

“Caity are you ok babe” we both asked

“yeah I think so” she said after she had stopped crying

“umm…………………………………….. ok ”

“umm…can I umm sleep in here please” she asked shyly

“yeah of coarse you can I mean it is your house” I said. After put the two double beds together so we could help Caity to sleep.

The next morning Liam was downstairs making pancakes and Caity was still asleep in my arms. God she looks so cute with her eye lightly shut and her lips in a slight smile, I was about to get up but Caity woke up and ran downstairs and started to scream. When I got down to the kitchen she was still screaming and Liam was rolling on the floor laughing, “Caity why are you screaming”

“oh because I am going to take you all out for breakfast since I make Liam stop making pancakes” she said and then started screaming again. After five more minutes of her screaming she finally stopped and had a drink of water and said “just wait they will be down 10 seconds” and like she said the rest of them were downstairs dressed and ready to go out. after we can back the others

sat down and watched some movie while I and Caity sat in her room playing truth or dare.

“Zayn I dare you to kiss Liam on the cheek” Caity said smirking. I went down to the lounge room and there was Liam watching TV so I went over to him and kissed him on the cheek and ran off to my room to fine Caity laughing her head off on my bed.

“ok, truth or dare”

“truth”

“will you ever go out with harry again”

“no he broke my heart” she said

Caity’s POV

After talking with Zayn we went down stairs and I cooked dinner for everyone while we watched the rest of American pie. After the movie we all decided to play truth or dare. “Stella, I dare you to flash a carrot down the toilet” Tea said laughing.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. why”

“because it’s a dare”

“fine.” Is all she said before flashing her carrot down the toilet.

“Zayn truth or dare” she said

“dare”

“I dare you to kiss Caity on the lips” she said and everyone except harry and Zayn started smirking.

“I don’t think Caity will let me” was all he said before Caity went over and sat in Zayn’s lap and kissed him on the lips, he was surprised at first and then he kissed back it was not until Louis wolf whistled.